Satan My Master
Receive this sacrifice this blood of mine
Satan My Master
I cut into my rotten flesh your signs

Satan My Master
Remember me when judgment day is near
Satan My Master
Take my hand when Armageddon is here

Seriously, stop. This actually is a Christian server, and we don't want stuff with Satanic lyrics and imagery being posted here. We'd like to keep it Christian.
You're lucky I'm not an admin.

Are you saying I'm only allowed to like certain characters from the Bible?

This is the worst fandom ever.

This one is your most accurate title yet. Both Satan and God are characters from the bible. I suppose that’s progress of a kind.

This is the worst fandom ever.

Lmao!
I’m pretty sure your just trying to get a rise out of people, but that line is hilarious. I actually laughed out loud. Sometimes I wonder if you aren’t really a super genius that is purposefully choosing everything he s/he posts for some specific purpose...

Just ignore this willfully ignorant, odious curmudgeon. He is doing this to get attention so that he feels important and empowered because his existance is not validated by anybody or any actions of his own, so he must try to be as much of a childish pain as he can.

I mean, does he really have nothing better to do with his time than to post music with Satanic lyrics on a Christian forum?

6244705 Not in his small mind, no.

6244707 6244705
You guys sure are easy to make mad.

willfully ignorant, odious curmudgeon

no need for personal attacks, fam

Literally half the front page is you posting songs about Jesus. I just thought I'd add some variety.

Lucifer is my favorite Bible character and he is often misrepresented by the Bible fandom. He gets so much hate it makes me cry myself to sleep at night. I just want my husbando to get the fair treatment he deserves.

I wonder if you aren’t really a super genius that is purposefully choosing everything he posts for some specific purpose...

>me
>a genius

ahahaha no

also did you just assume my gender?
check your privilege you awful shitlord

I fucking love you Para!!! \m/

LMAO!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12