Love and Tolerate 819 members · 6,324 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'd like to thank funkyferret for allowing me this opportunity to open a new thread for seeking co-writers. I have a story in mind and I want to share the writing experience with a fellow writer.

The story takes place in an alternate universe 200 years into the future where Equestria's technology level has advanced past the Industrial Revolution-era tech. It was a future dominated by computers and advanced cybernetics allowed for ponies to become more than what they were born to be. However, the advancement in technology meant more ways for the power-hungry to take control. While the world relished in the benefits given by advanced tech, an invisible war is being waged between those who seek to control the world and those who want to stop them.

Yes, this is very much like Deus Ex because it's where I get my inspiration from. It would help if you have some knowledge of the game but I'm open to anyone. If you like writing fics that involves magic, technology, conspiracy theories, and maybe a little bit of romance, I hope you'll consider co-writing this with me. We can come up with an in-depth storyline together. Feel free to PM me :raritywink:

I would accept but I am too tied down with other obligations. You understand.

Silver out!

I could help, but I could only be a proofreader or pre-reader. You know, school is going on, and I've already got six collabs that I have to deal it.

I join.

You ready for the Bane of your existence?

My body's ready lol. Glad to have you be my co-writer. If you have Skype, we can discuss the fic there. Kanto-50 is my ID.

I'm not that kind of person, I solely speak through here.

1691185 Well that's fine with me. We can speak through PM then.

No PM's. my parents do not know of this account's existence. We will solely converse through commenting on eachother's pages.

Hmm, certainly restricted but ok. Also, if anyone else wanna join in, you're more than welcome. Diversify the ideas.

Anyone else? I just need one more co-writer. It'll be a lot better if you can Skype for easier communication.

funkyferret
Group Admin

You could try the Collab Cage group.

1691406 Ok, I'll give it a shot there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Midnight_Arc
Group Contributor

Sorry but I only write clopfics and action/adventure fics. You want a battle scene you can come to me, that's one of my specialties, but it might go past the desired limitations of the fighters. If you want to contact me on Skype mine is umbreo92. I'll try my best to help any way I can. But I might not be that responsive, I have college and a few other stories I need to work on, but I'll try my best to reply ASAP.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13