Bronies Against R34 40 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 71

Clearly rule 34 must be bad.

Just look at all of the people it hurts like....

uh...

If you were sure I was a good person you wouldn't call me a sick fuck.

I don't care if you insult me, but don't lie to my fucking face.

Besides, that's the problem of people like you who are against it.

>claiming it was a joke to get out of it.

And here I thought Christians weren't supposed to lie.

Who says I'm an atheist? There are other religions you idiot.

I think you're new to this 'thinking thing.'

Yeah, all none of that useful information.

Well, with that established, I'd like to point out that were you not known for being a whiny hack, I might've considered humor a possibility in your first retarded comment.

I refuse to carry on such drivel with someone who has so many disabilities, as I feel like I'm arguing with a child.

I never opened my mouth, and you insulted me first.

That said, are any of your personalities not total assholes?

I fap to Twilight Sparkle and Zoe Trent every night :moustache:

Wow, I joined your group expecting to find like-minded individuals that don't enjoy R34, but instead I just find you: a closed-minded racist who hates on atheists and is generally a massive asshole from what I've seen. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know I, for sure, am ashamed of being associated with you. It's people like you that give this fandom a bad name.

1625651 I chew this every day. Do you?

1625690 How about some of these?

You're going to get called a ponyfucker anyway, broski.

don't tell me you've never gotten a hard-on from looking at those ponies on the show

i mean goddamn they're all so enticing unf

1625734 Butt they're sexy cartoon animals :twilightsmile:

why are you hating on something you don't understand

just try fapping to a picture of twilight's butt sometime

you'll cum hard

i guarantee it

Yeah, but your wife is a pedo. That's proof that sexual preferences only cause problems if you allow them to. It's not the problem of the fippitty fappers, it's those who think it affects them.

You keep berating me for insulting you, but you lobbed the first, and this is your fault.

You can't argue against something you have no understanding of.

jesus wouldn't approve of your language you know

and yes i am fucking serious

embrace your inner brony

admit your desire to cum inside Rainbow Dash

all will be well in the end

can't argue, knows he's wrong
resorts to gay faggoty macros

Pfft, I'm up for it.

Wowee, what a long and idiotic comment! All those words and yet all you've managed to accomplish is making yourself look like an even bigger fool. I'm sure that someone out there doesn't think your opinions are stupid, but, sadly, I'm not that person. Either way, I unfortunately don't have the time right now to properly argue your(retarded) points.
Despite your misgivings, I'll still be praying for you. Maybe my faith will be enough to keep your autism from reaching stage 3.

it's already terminal
he will be with autistic jesus soon

mine can be bought for $30 per vial

supposedly they have healing powers

Either that's a big vial, or that's a tiny Hitler!

Jeez, just give it a rest already. I don't want to argue with you because you act like a little, tiny, itty-bitty baby, and arguing with someone with an underdeveloped brain is just immoral. If you don't already have one, I can go buy you a pacifier. God knows you need one.

How cute and hypocritical. You keep saying that I'm just using petty insults, yet that's been your argument this whole time as well.

You're not friendly, you're not very witty, your arguments have about as much value as the shit in my compost pile

There's so much irony here, seeing as you come across as a massive retard. I was serious earlier when I said I'd be praying for you. Stage 3 autism isn't a joke, and I'm worried you're heading right for it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 71