Doctor Whooves 1,806 members · 553 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

There's an article here:
https://www.doctorwho.tv/news-and-features/bbc-and-disney-branded-television-join-forces-on-doctor-who

Outside of the UK/Ireland, Doctor Who is going to be on Disney+, which I'm good with, since I already have a Disney+ account. Interesting to have Loki and Doctor Who on the same service.

Also, Doctor Who has a "new" logo!

I always did like the classic diamond logo, and we're going to an updated version of it. You remember this one, I'm sure...

Oh, also:

The new episodes of Doctor Who will return to screens in November 2023 to coincide with the 60th anniversary and will premiere exclusively on the BBC for the UK and Ireland.

David Tennant will play the Fourteenth Doctor for three specials, before Ncuti Gatwa takes over the role as the Fifteenth Doctor over the festive season. And to celebrate today's news a new Doctor Who logo was unveiled for a new era.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Hey, here's a few minutes of Ncuti Gatwa talking about Doctor Who, too!

--Sweetie Belle

Interesting to have Loki and Doctor Who on the same service.

Crossover! Crossover! :pinkiegasp:

Outside of the UK/Ireland, Doctor Who is going to be on Disney+, which I'm good with, since I already have a Disney+ account.

Likewise, and it could be my chance to finally get caught up again, as it's previously been a pain to find ways (that I can afford or would be worth my while to pursue) to watch episodes for me lately.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah. While I subscribed to AMC+, I hated doing it since Doctor Who was literally the only thing on the service I wanted to watch. I'd already cancelled it, in fact. The only reason I still have access is that the cancellation takes place at the end of what I already paid for.

Disney+ has other stuff I want to watch. I already knew I was keeping it until the end of Owl House, and I still haven't watched a bunch of Amphibia, or the newer Ducktales. Thinking about checking out She-Hulk at some point, and they've got older classic Disney movies I'd like to rewatch and such...

That'd be fun, and there are elements of Loki I'd like to see in Doctor Who (specifically Doctor variants). Doubt it'll happen, but it's more likely with them being partners, at least.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5