Ponies in the Real World 1,683 members · 1,105 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

This was a idea I had last night and be interesting story restrictions.

In you sleep discord appears before you freezing the dream and says. "Gretings nameless monkey number whatever, as one of the 'bronies' I have been sent by Celestia to offer you a one time chance to become a pony and take in seven of her little ponies before her and all her citizens arrive in a year in a mass exodus from a cataclysmic event that I want to go on recorder as stating that I had nothing to do with causing. You will become your most used OC as combined from all his/her appearances or rollplay, and you can not pick the mane six or any princess as they are needed and vary busy also spike and shiny can't be picked either as they are watching shinys daughter while this mess of a move is going on. Ok now pick your seven. Oh also you and every pony will be anthropomorphic as to better fit in with the monkeys. Also you can't pick ponies some one else has, fist come first serve. And yes if you OC is a different gender then you are you getting gender swapped" anthro is this

Remember they still have fur hooves and pony heads. This image is safe as no naughty bits are visible.

My picks first cause my idea. (Sorry and I will be writing my events... p.s. I count Tantibus and Nightmare Moon as separate entities to Luna that shared her body so they as her daughters and separate ponies can be chosen)
Trixie Lulumoon
Sunset Shimmer
Powdered Rouge
Aria Blaze
Spitfire
Apple Bottom
Peachy Sweet

Well then, here's my pony: http://pony.squares.im/ArkaneGame/
as for the ponies I'd want brought over to take care of, I'd pick:
Scootaloo
Dr Whooves.
Daring Do
Queen Chrysalis
Flitter
Cloudchaser
And finally, Lightning Dust.

And if you need an editor, I could help.

5087196 one our ocs don't exist there 2 I tagged spitfire so can't by the rules...

5088764 ok interesting pics but queen is still a villain tho so keep her on a short leash.

I bet I can reform her. I will keep her on watch, but I have powers thanks to my Oc. I might worry a bit about being god-tier.

5088910 have you Seen Ace? My OC? He has a magical Crystal sword, a giant mech or both... (in this both cause it's who he is in combination of all sources ie every story he's in and Rp you used him in is what you become) and remember it's your most used OC as in if your ponysona is in one rp but you have another OC that's in 3 stories you become that one instead. So say the guy that dose the acid beat art work is one being give this gift well acid beat is the second most drawn pony he has down in more pictures there is a blue coated blond earth pony so he/she become her. So do a fast check you may end up some pony else lol.

Well, let's see. Switchlock's been in two of my stories so far, but he has not been in any roleplays. Next most used is Emerald Symphony, who has two timelines thanks to how much I use her in rps. But my most used character is Summer Dash, who has been around ever since I wrote my very first fic. That's almost three years now. As well, Summer has more timelines. The first timeline is one in which Summer became a werewolf thanks to a Windigo possession. That is to say, a windigo got sealed in her soul. It gives her ice powers similar to one of InFamous's Conduits at night, while removing her ability to cast normal magic.
The second timeline, is the Changeling Queen timeline, in which Summer got turned flawlessly into a copy of an old changeling Queen whose soul lingered around in ruins she was exploring. This new form resulted in greater control over the Conduit-like powers, as well as the ability to shift into wolf form at will.
The third timeline is kind of a clusterfuck. In it, Summer just recently became a changeling Queen imbued with the power of the four elements: earth, wind, water, and fire. She was already given complete power over wind by a crystal with a Wind affinity, and that crystal already gave her enough power to match her Dark forms, but things are starting to get crazy. I'll be working on getting that rp out as a fic on here.
Fourth timeline is one whose purpose in all totality is clop. A slime pony timeline. Let's not dwell on that, shall we?

So you'd be turned in to Summer Dash by what discord said.

5089374 Well then, I guess I finally get my wish. I finally get to be a mare. To bad I can't go to Equestria. This world sucks.

Yeah a Anthro mare that stands 7 foot (average height of anthro pony.... horses are like 10 to 11)

5089482 even better, as a changeling Queen, I can completely customize my looks. And maybe.... maybe I could try out some of my fetishes. (Definitely not with scoots around, though!)

5089494 by pony standards in show cuitemarks make you adult

Alright, but she's still mostly innocent.

5089526 lol she'd be this

But also interesting fact in the comic's it shows the changelings wholes where caused by Celestia not naturally

Fuck the comics. I say they're caused by starvation.

5089981 you realize that that explanation makes no scenes even with magic right? Also Celestia magical beam shotguned the whole swarm before tossing them in a active volcano and ceiling it with a massive bolder. They where also created indirectly by star swirl.

5090865 Oh, but it does make sense. You see, the emotion they eat powers their magic. If they don't have any emotion to power their magic and keep them alive, their constantly draining magic needs another source to pull magic from. So, it uses the matter that makes up their bodies to fuel the magic. Tada, you've got Cheese Legs.

5090938 yeah no you realize that 500 years in they would have died then right?

Why's that? It's not like the decay can't heal. It just can't heal instantly.

5091093 no love to feed on in a volcano...

Also still up to edit?

5094711 Yep. I'm still good for it.

5087196 DAMN IT! I WANTED SCOOTALOO. aRGH. if i had just known about this a week sooner!!!

if i were to pick, it would be either of my main OCs, Winter Fields:

Or, well, who am i logged in as? :ajsmug:

Not sure which.

As for who I'd pick:
Cup and Carrot Cake
Cherry Jubilee
Minuette
Sweetie Belle
Thunderlane
and Soarin'

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25