Celestia & Luna 2,708 members · 4,442 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Don't you guys think after the tantabus event,there should have been a episode base on Luna and Celestia,because no one said Celestia knew about it and the can have an emotional talk about that and there would be hugs and crying,or do you guys think they should make a movie of the royal sisters on what happens with them after the nightmare moon events.It just irks me a bit that hasbro didn't do at least one of these don't you think so,cuz I definitely think so.

4856174 An interesting possibility, something analogous to what Brothers was to the Star Trek TNG masterwork The Best of Both Worlds. First analogue, DPDoMS should've been a two-parter, so it could've really basked in its story's epic scale and emotional depth. Second, with such emotional depth plumbed on Princess Luna's part (and Celestia's too, presumably, once she discovered what had occurred), an after-the-fact reflection episode would've been entirely appropriate.

In fact, the Celestia-Luna relationship really has been neglected; you could go back as far as Luna Eclipsed to find points where Celestia should've taken an interest in Luna's life but apparently didn't. Hell of a way to treat a long-lost reformed little sister, Sunbutt.

4856205 Well, Luna seems to regard Nightmare Moon and the aftermath of it as her burden and her burden alone, and "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep" seemed to indicate she went to great lengths to hide her suffering from everyone. I suspect that she wouldn't have told the mane six if the Tanterbus had never escaped her dreams.

4856236 exactly,and that also means she didn't tell celestia. I would love to see her reaction when she finds out...wouldn't you?

4856245 Yes I would. Even the comics have explored their sibling relationship more than the show. We finally got to see a glimpse of it in "Slice of Life", seeing them argue like actual sisters, and it would be great if we got to see more of that. Especially if we got to see Twilight's reaction to arguably her role model being less than perfect and not so stotic.

Even just a "Silly Sisters Adventure" episode where the two of them get caught up in something and have a chance to play off each other would be nice.

4856266 thankyou,I found someone who agrees..huzzah.:raritystarry:

4856266 But who would be the crazy mare, and who would be the straight mare?

4856312 Going by this site, neither of them would be the straight mare. *instant rimshot* :pinkiehappy:

Though really my money would be on Celestia being the sillier of the two. :trollestia:

An emphatic "yes" to both of those ideas. It has to be done.

4856736 some one should write to hasbro and say the fimfic world is gonna start a riot if that doesn't happen

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11