Changelings Need Love Too 2,334 members · 1,542 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

yes I am on the hunt for stories like the irony of applejack (thats a example) where 1 of the main six is a changling so far I have read ones with twilight applejack and rarity all I need to find now is pinkie pie fluttershy and rainbow dash prefered if they are completed or at least updated recently

The best RD one I know of is Masterweaver's Winds of Change (not to be confused with other stories of the same name).

okay thanks now I just need to find the other two

I have found this for Fluttershy https://www.fimfiction.net/story/84360/flutterling and I actually have a Pinkie Pie Changeling story idea which I may prepare for posting sooner rather than later since you are seeking one.

there is another RD changeling story called Forever a changeling
and for Pinkie Pie there is one where Pinkie Pie is really a group of changelings called When they found us
finally for Fluttershy there is a story called Right and its sequel called Faith

i would apprecate it and thanks even tho the flutterling hasn't been updated in 2 years

man there are more then I thought out there

It was the only one I could find in the group I think that was solely about her and was more than a single chapter.

Hey you story poster might help to post the link the search bar us pretty inaccurate at times

there is also a story where all six become changeling queens called Changelings of harmony

The people who post a story should add the link to said story
I'm saying this since i have tried looking up stories on the search bar and the results were way off what i was looking for

yea Im currently tracking that one

aw okay but I did find the stories just fine tho

Good for you (note that was not sarcastic)

ill check it out thank you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18