Changelings Need Love Too 2,334 members · 1,542 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Butterkeet
Group Admin

i want to know everything that i can do to make this group better so let me know what you think could be done to improve it or what you think is wrong with it. im just trying to improve this thing so give me all you thoughts, complaints, relevant wishes, and just about everything else

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!:fluttershysad:

maybe organize a forum topic for those who need editor help with changeling story and for those who are willing to edit/pre read changeling story.

Editors are right now very hard to find.

seperate the fics into mature and not mature

Butterkeet
Group Admin

1043648 thats a great idea, thanks ill try to get that done soon:twilightsmile: thanks for helping!

Butterkeet
Group Admin

1043763 will do:twilightsmile: thanks for the help, i really appreciate it:twilightsmile:

Subdivide the fics folders by mature and not mature, then subdivide those by tags.

Can we get a introduction thread? And thread games? Just some basic forum stuff in my opinion. I'm looking forward to getting into forums, but this forum is kind of bare. XD

75 weeks ago?
Huh, sounds like a year.:applejackunsure:
The group's icon might be too blank.
But everything else is fine!:pinkiesmile:

1043529 I know what mature folder means, but why is there a main folder? The way I interpret this is, all stories go to main folder, but mature stories also go to mature folder. Of course I could be wrong, since you didn't put up any description to the folders.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9