The League of Ordinary Gentlecolts 28 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
primalcorn1
Group Admin

Every guy has problems, and I'm no exception. Many of these problems are just something that women can't help with, and it's entirely possible that you might lack a male figure in your life that you feel comfortable bringing your guy problems to. So, under the anonymity of the internet, you can bring them here!

This thread is intended for deep conversation, but that doesn't mean humor is unacceptable as long as it's appropriate. Just treat everyone here with the respect and dignity every guy wants to be treated with, and don't put anyone down for posting something here. This is supposed to be a safe haven for guys to talk about their guy problems.

Okay, well me I don't really want to talk about sex and everyone else does. not that bad, but just to put it out there.

ogm guis i hit pubrty! :pinkiegasp:

421663 OMG, ME TOO

But seriously, it's be incredibly legit for us to all help each other out with guy problems. If anyone's reading this, know that this thread WILL help you out if you let it. Likewise, it could very easily become a long list of sex jokes :facehoof:. So let's be mature and awesome, guys. :twilightsmile:

Who says sex jokes can't be well thought out, so it is a more mature form of a sex joke?
P.S. OHMEHGERD UGUIS HIT PUOBURTY TOO!

421718 I stand corrected. You may take your prize money and a cookie of your choice.

primalcorn1
Group Admin

I hate to be a party pooper, but it's important that you don't post in here unless you're talking about something serious. This is meant for guys who are dealing with issues that come with being a guy, and nobody will want to post about their life's stresses if they feel they'll be laughed at for doing so. I know you guys won't, but when a guy comes to a place looking for help and all they see are silly jokes, he's not going to see this as a good place to take his issues.

Again, I hate to be the party pooper, but it's important that this thread be kept serious.

And please don't apologize, just acknowledge what I said here. You guys had fun, there's nothing to apologize for.

primalcorn1
Group Admin

Then just don't. If you don't want to talk about sex, there's no need to. You can easily be witty and fun without sexual humor, and honestly there's no need to talk about sex even if you've experienced it. Keep it between yourself and your partner, don't tell the world about it.

I'm guessing you're dealing with a group of younger men. For whatever reason (not the place for this debate) most young men seem to think that the world revolves around sex. Reality check from about a decade later: no it doesn't. Don't worry about it too much, and maybe keep an eye out for some older friends who can talk about something else for five minutes. They (or you!) might be able to nudge the conversation in a different direction.

421851>>422422 alright, thanks.

BTW, I deal with people at an interesting place called high school.:twilightsheepish:

To repost something I put on Facebook:

I am trying to figure out why some people are so against certain things. For instance, just because I am Bisexual, I had several people stop talking to me entirely, they even stopped acknowledging my existence. Also, why is there such hate against people who like certain things, or Do certain things, I mean Really. Why should someone be hated, or have shit talked against, or about them, Just because they like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Because last night when I decided to post something dealing with that, and dealing with a story I had written as a fan fiction of the same show, I had several hate induced messages from several people. It didn't bother me a while after, And it doesn't bother me any more, but when I first saw them, it bothered me enough to where I deleted said post, and even though to delete my story, which even though it is only two chapters, and only about three thousand words, it took me quite a bit of time to make it. I just wanted to get my thoughts out there, and for once, I am hoping for at least some sort of feedback. And if you are going to give the feedback of, tl;dr (too long; didn't read) Or anything of the sort, or anything that has no value as a response, don't bother.

You may all think me to be one thing or another, but truly, I am a fucking human being, I have feelings, I CARE. I may not always Seem like I care, but I fucking Do, and to everyone who may say, "That's what life is, learn to deal with it." I Have learned to Deal with it. I Just figured I would Put Something out to the rest of the people that are still Friends with me. One more thing, Just because I'm Bi Doesn't mean I'm fucking diseased, Just because I like a show meant for Little Girls doesn't mean I am Any Fucking Less of a Person. Just because I may be a little more school smart than some doesn't mean that I am a 'nerd, geek' or whatever the fuck Else you want to call me. Just because I may not seem like it, I can do a lot more than you may think, in more ways than one.

You May think this is all Bullshit, and if you do, you my fine sir/madam, are entirely wrong, but alas, believe what you wish. But know this, Piss me off, or do something towards me, or a close friend, and we are going to have issues. And if you keep pushing me how you have been (you know who you are) then I am going to push back, and you ain't gonna like what I will Do.

To those of you who have stayed by me throughout everything, thank you, and I love all you guys.

~C Note A.K.A. ~Colton

primalcorn1
Group Admin

A lot of people are only comfortable when they are in turmoil. As such, they create turmoil wherever they find it, even if it just hurts other people. We live in a fallen world, and much of it is sickening. Compassion and mercy are the only things that are going to bring humanity forward from here, but humanity doesn't want it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12