Game Crossovers 5,493 members · 4,423 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

i was thinking, yes there are a moderate amount of TF2 crossovers but almost none have Demoman, what would it be like if Demoman and Demopan got sent into Equestria.

also, i think it would be cool if someone did a crossover where a Gondor Tower Guard (if you played LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth then you will know who these guys are) was sent into Equestria.

just wondering

549486 that story so far is just spy, and Demo is being controlled

You know what crossover I want?

A Fallout 2 crossover.

Everyone does New Vegas crossovers.

I understand that not many people have played Fallout 2 as they have new vegas, but come on.

well fallout 2 story was trying to save your tribe from the enclave and ended with an oil rig boss that was nearly impossible to beat. Also to be honest Fallout 2 did not age well compared to fallout 1

550150 Save your tribe from the enclave? Now, I haven't gotten very far into the game, but I'm pretty sure the plot was to find the GECK for your tribe.

opps forgot that was the original goal then after that they give you that goal uhhhhh sorry for spoilers :fluttershysad:

Did you read "Teamwork is Magic"? Demoman is there, alright.

549965 Perhaps it's because very few characters in the original two Fallout games have distinct personalities (ie. the ones with the 'talking heads', instead of just in-game text). Fallout 3 brought it into the first person and gave almost every NPC unique dialogue and personality, making it easier and, frankly, more interesting to write about.

But hey, I didn't play much of the original two, so I'm probably wrong somewhere.

Waking Nightmares has Demoman in it, as well as a Demopan sequence, i think

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10