Game Crossovers 5,482 members · 4,415 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

It's an old Western game by Neversoft and Activision. Though the game pales in comparison to others like Red Dead Redemption--and pretty much any modern game ever made, really--it basically made my childhood. For the longest time, I considered it to be one of the best games ever made. But hey, I was eight. Anybody at all remember this game? I wanna have a nostalgia circlejerk.

I remembet that game........plus, it's in the XBL market place.

I'm not a grandpa so I have no idea what you're talking about :trollestia:
(Heh heh, just kidding :twilightsheepish:....the last thing I want is to be mauled by bronies :rainbowderp:

2486014 I played it when I was a kid. My Dad loved that game.

2486025 XBL?

2486034 It was made in 2005. Now do the math to guess my age.

2486045 I'm sensing you didn't like it? Looking back, it's a hugely mediocre game. But the nostalgia I had as result of playing it was too intense for me to ever hate it.

2486061 My dad hated it. He prefered Red Dead Revolver. Which, looking back, was actually loads better. I was a dumb little shit back then.

Oh, I understand that. The first game to really grab one's attention will always hold a higher rank than it objectively should if for no other virtue than being what brought you into the gaming scene. That's why, for instance, I can enjoy Fester's Quest. That game was wet shit in a tiny room on a humid summer day and yet I look back fondly upon it all the same because, inside the rundown, messy warehouse of my mind, I revert to a four year old with a boxy, grey NES controller in his hands whenever I play it or even think about it.

2486157 ...

Jesus. I like the way you talk.

Hell yes. I have that game, but it wont work for some reason:pinkiesad2:

2486219 Could just be that it's an outdated piece of shit. I've, for the sole sake of nostalgia, replaced the game, like, three times now. And I've found that the used copies run better than the more up-to-date versions.

Uh oh. Last time I heard that, someone died a rather gruesome death. :twilightoops:

Thanks all the same, though. :twilightsmile:

2486236 Then everything made sense.

Yeah, I have it

Hell yeah I remember that game, made my childhood as well. Though I don't really know if I could say that since I'm only about 14.

2486661 Good. That's half the battle. Now PLAY eet!

2489276 We grow up too fast these days. I considered my childhood over when I turned twelve.

2489794 I have played it, to the final mission, it was hard

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17