Game Crossovers 5,493 members · 4,423 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Can anyone make a Dishonored crossover?

Or a Madness Combat crossover?

'Cus I'm already making three stories at the same time... Yes, I'm crazy. No, dont judge me.

EDIT: How about a Nerd³ crossover.. That would be HILARIOUS!

If I played either of those games, I would. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

459153>>459195 maybe ed, ed, and eddy
or modern warfare 3

459849 THAT, my good sir, looks bloody BRILLIANT! :moustache:

460078 THAT my good sir is not mine IT is from madness tribulation 3:moustache:

460692 I only said that it looked good. I never said who it belongs to.

Oh well!

461650 I cant argue with that.

462627 Wait... Xionic Madness crossover? That would be pure AWESOME! :rainbowkiss:

463407 hellz yeah and madness tribulation 3

463974 CROSSOVER ALL OF THE MADNESS!

464331 PROTAGONTIST OF MADNESS SERIES EVERY WARE VS ANTIGONTIST OF MLP (DISCORD NIGHTMARE MOON, CHRYSALISS ETC):pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

464725 Suddenly, Nerd³ pops up and starts to do some commentary through the entire story!

Seems legit.

464733 someone must make an xionic madness crossover

Ohoho, I can see that I'm not the only one that wanted to read about Corvo assassinating some ponies... <contains some minor spoilers>I actually had an idea 'bout that whole thing. Y'see let's consider for a moment that we had a good ending in the game (I had a good ending... just because I like stealth-tactics...). Emily rules the Empire now and Corvo is no more. The fact however remains that during his whole life he had the Outsider's mark on his hand. Can a soul marked like that really leave the plane of the living and venture further into paradise? No... The Outsider still has interest in Corvo and he likes playing games, so he shoves our hero into the colorful and too-sugar-like-for-my-taste world of Equestria, telling him that a new path awaits, also offering him a nice deal.

"Will you make this World burn and cast it into the depths of hell, or will you give it a new glorious future Corvo? It is all up to you. If you satisfy my taste I will grant you a gift... I will let you live again, with your beloved Emily..."

Says the Outsider with a slight, cruel grin on his face.
Nice deal indeed, where's the catch tough?

"But for the path to end you have to eliminate two targets:

Target assigned: Princess Celestia
Target assigned: Princess Luna

Only with those two out of the way you can truly change this World."

With those final words the vision disappears and Corvo finds himself laying on the grass, rays of sunlight gently stroking his face. In his hand he can feel the touch of his cold blade he grew accustomed to, taking a look at the other hand he can see the mark... Mark of the Outsider still there, meaning that a tremendous supernatural power is at Corvo's disposal.

What will he do? What path will he take? How many will die...? </spoilers>

I would see the story as a Tragedy/Dark/Crossover type. And I don't see our assassin making friends with anyone, seeing he was offered something really precious and there are not many counteroffers in Equestria to satisfy him.

Now why won't I write it?

1. I'm not from an English-speaking country, so I tend to have some grammar mistakes in my stories, that can really piss off some people out there
2. I'm a brutal sadist, with gore/blood/murder/madness/crime obsession, so as you can probably guess there wouldn't be anything pretty in the story
3. I'm pretty darn lazy and that's one of my biggest flaws, which I'm starting to fight off big time...

Well... That's it I guess... I really hope someone will adopt that idea and do something really nice with it :P

467616 That's a interesting idea you have there. Altough I will not be able to do this story, because, three stories at the same time, and stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19