Game Crossovers 5,475 members · 4,413 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I never run out of ideas.

Here's what I am going to day about my new story.

It is going to be very, very dark, due to the main character being a horrific beast from Hell. There's going to be some death, but I assure you that it's going to be very brutal.

Deaths include:

Devourance of head.

Slow and painful mutilation.

Burnt alive.

Insanity.

Removal of organs + Devourance of organs while victim is still alive.

Well... The guy is going to be a type of creature from a game, but a class of them that I came up with.

Stay tuned!

So its something based offed the hell knight from doom???

1308142>>1308139

It indeed will be based off of the Hell Knights. However, this is a higher class known as Hell Banes, commanders of ordinary Hell Knights.

So more muscles more shit that will hunt in your sleep kind of thing right?

Reason i said hunt you in your sleep i sort of went over to a friend then he asked me to play doom for him while he a to take a dump he turns of the lights while he goes then i play then out o the corner BOOM hell knight and the motherfucker left it on pause as he was going to a corner i guess he planned this.

1308151 Yes. Even though the type of demon and character is my own, it is still going to be related to DOOM.

1308147 Hold on...I thought it was Resident Evil. :rainbowhuh:

1309626 Well, no offense, but I have NEVER heard of... Well...

DEMONS AND PENTAGRAMS AND HELL KNIGHTS appearing in a Resident Evil game. No hard feelings; it's just that I stated that the main character is from Hell, which is what DOOM revolves around.

1309905 The game you was talking about didn't appear in the game, I thought that the monster photo you showed us was from Resident evil.

My bad. :twilightsheepish:

1310017 It's alright. I mean, we all make mistakes.

1310019 True.

But some people on my Kingdom Hearts story just complain. It's alright though. :applejackunsure:

1308139 Wait, that's what Hell Knights look like in Doom 3??? What happened to the minotaur-like guys that we all know and love??

I guess they did not qualify to be able to hunt you in your dreams.

1311913 Well, if your asking me, I actually PREFER Hell Knights in DOOM 3 over their originals. I mean, the original was a reskin of the Baron of Hell; at least in DOOM 3 they got an original design.

1313422 Not at all. They're good monsters, don't get me wrong, it's just that I don't think they're good for a Doom game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21