Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I have a idea for a fanfic called pinkie pie goes to dual academy and if you look around theres no yugioh gx fanfics is there? so its original. so if you want to help me PM me at diegod3@hotmail.co.uk.

899872 GX....Ehhh. Japanese version or the dub?

Comment posted by really pathetic deleted Apr 21st, 2013
Comment posted by really pathetic deleted Apr 21st, 2013

899907 both it will be the same as before just with pinkie pie and some people are dueling a diffract person and no chummly too so that's a bonus :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: because i don't like chummly

Wolfgang
Group Admin

Pinkie's an earth pony. Are you planning on humanizing her so she can hold the cards?

Also, you'll need to do a lot of research when it comes to GX character decks. And unless you plan on doing some weird timey-wimey stuff, no Synchro or Xyz Monsters. Keeping with the era will earn you respect points from fans of the anime.

Chumley, yeah, he was kinda useless at points, but he came through after he left to work at Industrial Illusions. Without the Skyscraper 2 card he received from Chumley, Jaden wouldn't have been able to defeat and free The Winged Dragon of Ra in the second season.

Zoom zoom
Group Contributor

899872 well Likely the reason is because so many think 5Ds works better and the original is more memorable.

This is due to most people who played the game either got in when 5Ds was around or when the original show was running.

The idea isn't completely original, but then again we are talking about fanfics. Nothing is truely original since everyone has the idea and it can evolve in different ways.

I cite the resent look at the fact TWO fics started this month with Smarty Pants becoming a real pony by Twilight's magic. However both are very different in set up and what the story is trying to say.

So as long as you can enjoy writing the story go and make it.

900097 here are 3 things 1, it keeps with what cards were available at the time the only acceptance is 'SPOILER ALERT' 2, yes pinkie is humanized but for the sake of sense not card holding 3, Chumley will be in it just not on 'screen' to say on meteorically.

Zoom zoom
Group Contributor

Well considering his job is to make cards you CAN use him to bring in some of the other cards from the future gens.

Also my question now is how will Yubel be used in this fanfic since I never saw season 4.

900223 well Yubel will be in reality 'SPOILER ALERT' whose name begins with N and had something white for his/hers for a cutie mark

ok now i will tell you the reason for starting this Thread. i need a co-author to help me with the story if you want to be a co-author just PM me.

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

907931this isn't a bad idea Laser, I'm guessing Pinkie is Jaden

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

913597 something wrong with what i said?.

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

914013nope I think it's a brilliant idea:pinkiehappy: what type of deck will she use

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

914307-_- aw come you can't think of a deck

914380 no i cant and its a 'hero'deck too

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

914415uh you can't do that because the Heros are already Jadens

918128 not the E-heros there 'hermnoy heros'

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

918584how the hell is that possible

Ace Booksworth