Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

What do you think of the eldritch abomination I made as described in my Lovecraftian fanfic, the call of yarlgoth?

Here is the image and description of the monster

I know who that monster truly was, who yarlgoth really was and I screamed over the monster I have seen. I found pinkie pie, and her true form was vast beyond what I can fully understand and it is not something that my mind can handle. I was driven to insanity by the sight of the monster of a pony. she was fifteen feet tall, she had a pony-like shape, she even looked like one, but the physicality of her entire body was divine beyond all memory, trypophobia had kicked in when I looked her in the eyes including eyes all over her body, they glow light blue colour and pupils were everywhere beyond what I can count. her flesh was, gelatinous and slime-like, her mane and tail were a thousand limbs of tentacles and tendrils, so much so that I lost count. her front hooves were even larger tentacles to possibly grasp with great strength. her gelatinous body was also covered in outer shells of terrible and diseased secretion, with the occult chaos symbol on her chest, and the other two symbols on her thighs looked liked pinkie pie's cutie mark... no... they are her cutie mark. the rest of her body was not what my mind can allow, for my eye starts twitching violently, slowly losing my sanity.

what do you guys think of the texture of the monster?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1