TwiLuna Writer Motivation Group 144 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Let's try something. May make a habit out doing quick little survey/brainstorms as forum threads.

Clop. Would you/could you, write TwiLuna clop? It could be romantic clop, silly clop, or outright nasty clop. But the question is could you see yourself writing a detailed account of the physical lovin's between marefriends, not leaving it as an "off-screen" implication?

I feel I could write it. I don't feel like I want to write it though. I like my cloppy details left vague. Let's the reader's mind fill in any saucy details they want.

However, Fun Fact: I originally started Pony Dreams out with the intention of full-on clop. Then somewhere along the line decided that I wanted to write romance and adventure.:unsuresweetie:

if i could write, which i can't:
i've always defined clop as a story where very detailed sex basically is the entire plot, and no; i would not write that.
but i would write sex scenes "cloppy", i would not leave out the details and have it "off-screen", i've always thought that including the mature details makes a story better in some ways, easier to imagine the story as a whole and you do get a lot of insight into the characters that way.

Tormidal
Group Contributor

I HAVE BEEN CONFLICTED ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Yeah. I think I could write it. Its just...weird for me.

aquilerafroot
Group Contributor

I would... :twilightoops:

PonyholicsAnonymous
Group Contributor

I can't see myself writing clop, or erotic fiction in general. Thinking about other people reading it would just make me feel too awkward.

CloudMagnet
Group Contributor

415566 My story 'Invitation' was originally a one-shot clop piece. :twilightsheepish: But I couldn't leave it alone. WHY were the characters in the situation they were in? The whole connected story then fell out of my head.

The clop has now been excised and will never see the light of day again, but it kickstarted the whole process nicely.

Socks featured heavily. As did ornate scrollcases. I never did recover from reading 'Luna's socks' for the first time.

416110 Eeyup. I have enough confidence issues with writing already. Letting other people read that stuff is just too much. :facehoof:

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

lol. /brohoof for clop acting as a initiatory!

I've written it before, outside this fandom, so I know I can do it. And someday I might. I do fear putting any clop on my profile though. I don't know if it would be good or bad press for me.

PonyholicsAnonymous
Group Contributor

416563 Well, bear in mind what happened to Device Heretic. If you're going to post clop, make sure your Fimfiction account is very separate from your IRL things.

On a different note, there's a disappointing lack of good Twiluna clop. I think the only one I've read that I really like is The Dark Apprentice. Too bad Butterscotch never wrote a continuation of Luna's Socks.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Yeah, DH is a train wreck.:pinkiecrazy: But he did bring most of it upon himself. I think I might just make an unlinked alternate account...:coolphoto:

You're right, sadly. Very little good Twiluna clop. Might want to try and fix that.../shiftyeyes :twilightoops:

CloudMagnet
Group Contributor

416889 It does have two parts. And an 'deluxe' edition (which I have not yet read).

Links from EQD

PonyholicsAnonymous
Group Contributor

417359 Yeah, I know, I read it. It stops before it reaches actual clop territory, though.

PonyholicsAnonymous
Group Contributor

417311 I kind of wonder how long it'll be before he comes back. Honestly, he thrives on drama. I hope he continues Nocturne at some point, though.

Edit: Yup, he's back.

CloudMagnet
Group Contributor

417366 Oh, I know Clop Territory. Nice place. It's just outside of Ponyville on the way to White Tail Woods. Now where did I put that map...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14