Long Fics 1,162 members · 369 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
mintgreenconspiracy
Group Admin

Hey all,

I'm adding a new folder: Rejects. This is for all stories, in the submissions folder that don't fit the 200k words requirement.
Some stories might remain in the submissions folder after this change because they have a clear chain of prequel/sequal stories by the same author that add up to more then 200k words and I need to check with deathtap as to whether or not this will be allowed, or if it's a hard rule that the story itself needs to be 200k words (I think the story length itself needs to be 200k words, but I wanted to verify with the creator/senior admin before I started being pedantic about it), or because they are close to 200k words and are frequently updated (I'd want to check before I get too pedantic here as well.)

On the first of every month, I will be removing all the stories from the rejects folder from the group.

Thanks again MintGreenConspiracy.

That sounds like a good, practical idea. Gives people a chance to see the 'fics before they're removed and keeps the group functioning as intended, have 4 Spike 'staches: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache:

mintgreenconspiracy
Group Admin

Thank you. :pinkiesmile:

It also gives people a chance to appeal if they feel that they don't belong in that folder (story was previously accepted and over 200k but is under a complete rewrite, etc...)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3