Luna Is The Best Pony 7,270 members · 4,643 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Yes, you heard me right!

I went on Change.org and started a petition to send Princess Luna to the Moon in 2023 as cargo!

Please sign it below and share it with everypony!

https://www.change.org/p/send-princess-luna-to-the-moon?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_32299939_en-CA%3A5&recruiter=1252150594&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Holy Shit... I think we going to flood the internet with this :rainbowlaugh:
Awesome :rainbowdetermined2:

Only one way to find out. Share, Share, Share!

All right, this just made my evening much better! :twilightsmile:

Twilight: Princess, I've always wondered. Legend says you banished Nightmare Moon with the Elements.

Celestia: That's right.

Twilight: But my friends and I have used the Elements on countless villains, and none of them got sent to the moon.

Celestia: Uh, w-well, I didn't actually use the Elements. I used something far more powerful.

Twilight: More powerful than the Elements? Like what?

Celestia: Domestic affairs. On a related note, never use the word "petition" around my sister. It still makes her shudder. Never underestimate the power of public opinion, my faithful student.

Am I the only one who can't use the link?

Hmm I think it would be quite more practical in having the actual plushie sent there to start a gofundme for said cargo to be actually bought ^^;;;
Currently a pound of cargo to the ISS with Space X is going for about 10k... Guess going to the moon is going to be QUITE more expensive.

Technically speaking, if you manage to convince enough folks that it'd be fun or nice to take a little plushie with them, or if the people themselves deem it a good idea, then it's feasible even without the necessary money to send it as cargo (e.g. see the space-travelling Little Mole plushie here, taken as a personal item).

huh...but do we know if anypony in NASA or SpaceX is a brony?

Moon mission with Luna! Huzzah!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11