Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,888 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

One of my very favorite things about Princess Celestia is her motherly nature. Time and time again she demonstrates it with each pony she comes into contact with. I think I have caused enough trouble with debates as of late, for those of you that know me, you know I’m as stubborn stubborn goes. Now I wanna focus on the pony this group loves so much and just kinda geek out on her character and maybe some NSFW type things as well. I ain’t gonna lie, I’m in love with the princess of the sun and be lying if I said I did not enjoy clopfiction with her in it. Anyways, what do y’all like about the eldest Alicorn princess? Her tall slim build? Her personality? her golden heart? Why do we call our selves Celestia fans?

My fic is basically a deconstuction of her canon personality, though with darker undertones, so check it out if you will
Though it would be better consumed when storyline is finished, there is enough to sink teeth already

Also she almost always acts ooc in clopfiction, it's kind of debasing 😒
But oh well. There can be a lot to grasp and tackle, anyway

Anytime I do clop I make sure all parties are comfortable. It’s my nature to love and respect. And when I write clop with Celestia in it, she is always respectful and loving. Although some people find the OOCG character hot and are turned on to it. Nothing wrong with that, unless someone is getting hurt, or it’s non consensual. My morals drive me to make truly intimate stories. For it is my function. My personality. It is me.

I'll be the first to admit that yeah, I too have a bit of a crush on the cake loving sun horse. I know we don't see much of her in the show, and whenever we do, it's either at her worst (being 'beat' by Chrysalis) or at her best (making Fluttershy brave enough to act as her). And sometimes get hints of something a bit silly, like the Gabby Gums showing her eating cake, which we took to making her an absolute lover of cake. Or her prancing and leaping in joy at the thought of seeing a play made by Twilight's School of Friendship. We all get these little moments that we have compiled into making her this cake loving, trollish, sometimes silly, motherly, yet strong, tough, and still able to make mistakes even after 1000 years of living. Sure, they could have painted her as this imposing goddess, but she's not, at least, all the time. I know she and Equestria ain't real, but sometimes I wish it is, just so I could give her a hug. Cause if anypony needs it, it's her and her sister.

You are crushing on her In all the right ways. She is the best. Her motherly nurture side makes her even more awesome. She’s been portrayed in a way that she would go to any lengths to make her ponies safe and happy. It’s does not help that she is super pretty. Anthro or not, I would lay with the horse and marry her. If I became immortal after our intercourse, I would serve her until however long we live. If I don’t, I’ll make every moment we’re together count. And as just friends, I would cherish every moment I would be around a best friend. Be it giving her advice, or just saying she’s beautiful. Cause you don’t need to be romantic partners to call a woman beautiful every day you see one. In short she’s awesome.

Not to mention that she must be super soft, in more than one way. I'm sure her fur itself is super soft, but all those cakes must have done something to her that we just can't see. Sure, she probably can eat it all and then some due to some Alicorn metabolism, but it's my personal head canon that she actually has a bit of weight to her that makes her have a healthy amount of fat. Sometimes I fantasize cuddling up next to her on a winter night, her large wings around me as she holds me to her barrel, her warm, plush body pressed up against mine. God would that be awesome to experience.
Here's some pics of my OC and her cuddling.

And if you want a fanfic I'm in the process of writing one called 'Accidents Happen'. Sure, it's a harem fic, but when the time comes, I will make sure Celestia has her time to shine.

Dude that’s awesome. I read it when it comes out. And for sure, Celestia would feel like a pillow stuffed inside a pillow stuffed inside a pillow. Best cuddles I would ever have.

It already is out, I have a few chapters already posted. 4 chapters with a little over 19k words in total.

I mean personally, i weirdly see her as basicaly "what if the Emperor of mankind wasn't a weird uber Utilitariansupremisit awful dad and was instead horse that was super maternal wine mom and used soft power to solve most problems though though theoretically could fuck most stuff up still" i mean her entire reason that she and luna rule is because pony gandalf wanted a magic super creature to make sure the Fimbulvetr didn't come back and fuck everyone and also keep unity and harmony, and she will have to do that until she finds a sucessor. yet she does good.

She's the voice of sanity, compassion and reason, but doesn't shy away from fighting for whom or what she cares about.

All the more attractive. And all the reason she is a great character in the show, with as little screen time as she had.

I do like the fact that she likes to act like a child at heart even though she is supposed to be a wise old ruler of a kingdom.

Yet another thing I love about princess Celestia. She’s just an absolute gem. And I know she’s a wonderful pony. To this day I cannot get the prancing out of my head. I also love that she was not aware that she was an expression in the first and second episodes of season 7!

If we have to talk about fanfics, then there is that one known as Celestia's Cake Addiction where she actually acts like a drug addict when it comes to having cake, and the rest are trying to help stop that.

Well, what I liked about Celestia (until the later seasons ruined this aspect) is her mysterious nature that seemingly hides something, and yet, she can act like a friend, or at least a kind acquaintance around mortals. You know she is wise, yet there is so much unspoken about her. You know she is powerful, yet she is so humble. I could go on, but I think these are the things that draw me to her. And truth be told, my personal headcanon about her still lines up with all that. I don't really care what the incompetent late-show writers screwed up, S1-2 provides me with enough basis to love her as this near-perfect being.

Some like her because she is very good to snuggle with especially when you can hold your hands around her as a doll while using her wings as a blanket.

honestly. i dont even hate all the end season choices. I like that she is just an adrenline/adventure junkie and has probably been looking for a sucessor for a long time. my headcanon remains that her and luna go off and have fun interdimensionall adventures together post show.

Speaking of fanfiction, once again Equestria Daily didn't pick my fanfic for Celestia Day and it made Celestia herself feel really sad.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19