Discord/Celestia group 879 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

This just popped into my head.

One day Celestia tells discord she is pregnant, and with triplets at that. Discord doesn't take it badly but doesn't take it well either. Silliness ensues as discord learns to cope with becoming a father. It also doesn't help that ponies are trying to assassinate his wife with the dumbest ways possible.

I hope some on will write this. no one took my last story idea so hopefully this gets more attention.

It also doesn't help that ponies are trying to assassinate his wife with the dumbest ways possible

Why is this suddenly a part of the story? :rainbowhuh:

Unless Celestia's some kind of harsh tyrant or something, her subjects have no reason to assassinate her. :trixieshiftleft:

People still don't like discord and are trying to prevent his foal from being born.

and are trying to prevent his foal from being born

:facehoof:

I think you really need to step back and take a serious look at what you've been typing about your story so far, because to me, it sounds completely ridiculous.

I know what I'm typing. And I think it's kind of obvious that the assassins aren't very smart. It is meant to be a running gag in the story. Some idiot tries to kill the princes and fails miserably, so dose the next idiots that follow.

It is meant to be a running gag in the story. Some idiot tries to kill the princes and fails miserably, so dose the next idiots that follow

:facehoof: :facehoof: :facehoof:

Yet you still cannot properly understand just how idiotic this whole scenario is. There's comedy, and then there's just bad writing.

Answer me this: Why are there ponies going so far out of their character as to want to actually kill one of their own princesses? Discord or not, this is just plain stupid, and is a terrible idea for a comedy. :trixieshiftleft:

Who do you think these ponies are? The mane six? These are meant to be random OC. If you don't have anything nice to say then leave.

5303983 Ponies killing one of their princesses, simply because of who she's dating...do you not see just how bad of a story this is? :rainbowhuh:

That's not the whole focus of the story and I thought I mentioned that their attempts are stupid.

5304062 Doesn't matter about the attempts, it's the fact that they even considered doing something like that is the problem. :trixieshiftleft:

Why do these ponies suddenly have murder on the mind? What could possibly convince them to risk their lives on such a petty act? Celestia being in a relationship with Discord is so far removed from being reason enough for this that it's laughable.

That's kind of the point.

5304098 I'm done, since you'll never see what's obviously wrong with this story.

You can't just take any premise you want, slap a comedy tag on it, and expect it to work. :ajbemused:

5301632 I really like this idea! I hope someone writes it for you because it could be very interesting!

I wish but the last two idea posts have been meet with less than positive responses.

5305125 Well they shouldn't be because they are all good ideas. I looked at all of them and they sound good. There aren't enough Dislestia stories so people should be glad that there are new ideas for them. I would write them for you except I'm not a writer and I don't have the time, but I hope someone does!

Thanks it's good to see some one cares.

I'll take it. I've actually been meaning to write my own and my brain just has no idea where to start. But with what you gave above i think i can make it work. PM me about it if I am on, I'm not an amazing writer but i've been told that stories i write are really good. I can also credit to you for the idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18