Discord/Celestia group 880 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Jadeile
Group Admin

EDIT: I found me a partner and I don't necessarily need more. However, if you're interested you can still message me and see if I have time for you too :twilightsmile:

Hey there, my dear subjects fellow Dislestians :twilightsmile:

I requested this same thing here about two months back and got myself a couple of wonderful partners, but unfortunately those RPs died off because of Real Lifeā„¢ issues on my partners' behalf. So now I don't have anyone to play Celestia for my Discord and it's really quite tragic :raritydespair:

Here's the deal. I'd like to do some chat role playing with our pairing. I want to play as Discord, so I'm looking for someone to play as Celestia. (Twilight or Fluttershy are also negotiable).

Here's some further info:
+Please be literate. I'm not a grammar nazi but I want to be able to understand what you're trying to say. I can't stand it if you can't tell the difference between your/you're or their/they're and such. So, basic grammar, please.
+No RPing experience needed, I can teach you.
+Please be at least 15 years old.
+I'm not interested in human AU's, anthros and such. I want ponies.
+Post length doesn't matter, nor does the style. We can do novel or script, I'm fine with either.
+I'm not looking for clop, but I'm fine with doing it if the plot goes to that.
+I want a friend, so let's chat OOC too instead of always being all business. I like to ask how you're doing and such before we start playing.
+I live in Finland, but I RP in the middle of the night. I'm available around 9pm-4am local time, which you can check here.

Any further details like plot and such shall be discussed once you contact me. As in, let's come up with details together :twilightsmile:

Contacts:
AIM: Jadeilethepurple

You may also comment here or PM me to gauge any initial interest and ask any questions.

ShagDragon
Group Contributor

"Be at least 15"
Fifteenth birthday in two months.
Goddammit.

TheOneBehindYou
Group Contributor

I'm twenty-one years old so I'm pretty sure I meet the age criteria.

As someone who has always felt close to Celestia in the regret she's felt from her past. I believe I can RP the role wonderfully and I am quite the huge fan of Dislestia myself.

So hell, if you want a partner, you got one. Just know I have a lot of friends and it takes a while sometimes for me to get in the mood to RP but thankfully I give warnings and such if this happens.

I hope your Discord is ready for some Celestia :ajsmug:

Jadeile
Group Admin

Yay! :pinkiehappy: Finally someone answers my pleas :yay: I was starting to think that nopony would. So yes, you've got yourself a deal. My Discord is eagerly waiting to meet your Celestia! :heart:

TheOneBehindYou
Group Contributor

Absolutely wonderful~ Now we just need a means on how to actually talk to each other beside Fimfiction. Unless you do RP her, which I've never done. I guess there's a first time for everything~ :derpytongue2:

Jadeile
Group Admin

I did give both my AIM and Skype nicks up there on my original post, silly :derpytongue2: Unless you don't do either of them, in which case it's the time to think of something else.

TheOneBehindYou
Group Contributor

So much for not adding more people to skype. Ah well, the more the merrier I suppose xD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7