Discord/Celestia group 880 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Jadeile
Group Admin

I really just felt like asking you guys how you're doing :pinkiesmile: So what's up, how are you doing, how is it going and how are you? Be as detailed or as brief as you feel like~

ShagDragon
Group Contributor

I'm good. How are you?

Legacy55
Group Contributor

Been far to busy with life to write. I'm trying to write a Discolight story, but I'm lacking inspiration and the mood to get it going. It's a little frustrating, to say the least. :twilightangry2:

Jadeile
Group Admin

777691 I'm recovering from a nasty flu I've had for weeks. Hopefully this time it'll go away for real and not return until next autumn. Also burning my brains trying to figure out how to go about a plushie commission I got.

777755 Aww, life is always trying to mess up with fandoms. Naughty life. Yay for Discolight! It's probably my second favourite pairing in this fandom :pinkiehappy: (The favourite being the obvious, considering where we're talking~) Here's something to inspire you: a picture in deviantart. and a video in youtube.

EmiryLi
Group Contributor

Hmm. Well, today is Wednesday for me (I live in Hong Kong) and I got sick. I woke up all drenched in sweat and schmuff. A little weird, but I'm totally in for it. The first 2 periods of Wednesday is Chinese, so yay!
I've also been monitoring the time on my clock so I can decide what my friends would be doing. Right now, they're in class. English class.
Ohwell, I'm too bored. :rainbowwild: I need something to do.

Bright Heart
Group Contributor

777594 everything is okie dokie lokie :pinkiehappy::derpytongue2:

Jadeile
Group Admin

779064 Aww, hope you'll get better soon. In here (Finland) everyone and their mothers are sick currently, like every winter.

If you like keeping tabs on the international times, here's a useful site: world clock. I've registered in there and keep a personal world clock for my foreign friends, so whenever I need to check their time I can just go on the site and look instead of having to count stuff :pinkiehappy:

779468 I'm happy to hear that :twilightsmile:

EmiryLi
Group Contributor

779911 Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

peep
Group Contributor

AAAAAAAWEEEEEESOOOOOOMEEEEEE!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9