Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Just curious should random/comedy sweetie belle fics go here, or is the stuffjunks folder for fics that we cant tell weather it is about sweetiebelle or sweetiebot. I am confused.

Bass Kick
Group Contributor

Stuffjunk qualifies as any random Sweetie Belle-centered fic that YOU would deem as not having a good fit in the traditional and/or more realistic Sweetie Belle Fics / Sweetie Bot Fics Folders. In other words, if you were to write a story about Sweetie Belle ~ Commander of an airship and a mutated Alicorn Slayer, then it would probably go into the Stuffjunk folder.

If you see the name "Stuffjunk" as a turn-off to some ponies that would view this group, then feel free to tell me :twilightsmile:

415421 It might be, I was confused about weather it was random, or comedy. Your description seems to fit the "alternate reality" tag. I personally don't mind it, but the confusion might annoy some people, More likely the people who try to add stories to this group because they don't know what to add to the folder.
I would recommend different folders for the different story tags (Slice of life, Adventure, Comedy, Alternate reality ect) But i would be OK if you chose not to, I never really made a group on this site before so I am fine either way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4