Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 3268 )
  • Viewing 3,251 - 3,300 of 3,268

[Many apologies dor the wait.]

Clash's horn lit up, and he released the spell. The walls glowed white for a second, then went back to normal.

"Okay," he called. "You can come out."

799285 Comet went back to the room Clash was in. "You think it'll work?"

Clash shrugged. "I guess we'll see." He sat down on the couch, beckoning for Comet to join him.

808751 Comet sat next to Clash with a smile on her face. "We should plan the wedding."

808751>>816165>>774018
Mystic stood at the entrance to the castle. His silver army, the golem, and the undead horde stood behind him. He stood behind Zeleph.
"Are we ready to finish this?" He asks.
[Are we?]

[Soon as we get called to arms. 816165, we need to be called to arms.]

821487>>821502 ((sure go ahead.))

A knock on the door interrupts the pair. Clash gets up and opens the door to see a demon pegasus in a suit. "Commanders, the time has come." Clash narrows his eyes. He had no intention of going to war.

825106 Comet frowned, "But who's going to watch Dawn if we're out on the battlefield?"

The pony shook his head. "You'll have to take that up with the King. He is available if you wish to speak to him."

[Your cue for the little colt.]

827100 ((king of hell, he'll posses the demon we're talking to))

"Well where do we go to speak to him?" Comet asked.

The demon twitched and growled, "I choose when to talk to you!" it spoke in a demonic voice "If you can not understand that than I shall devour your precious Dawn!"

"You wouldn't dare!" Comet growled.

"I would. You're going to have to watch that thing to make sure I don't get it... As if you could defend against me." the demon chuckled.

Clash slammed the door in the demon's face, sighing and turning around to face Comet. "Comet, I get the feeling Hell is not a safe place to raise our child. We need to go somewhere safe."

[I wanna see more of Creation and Destruction. You said they had a part in this.]

833613 ((they'll show up in the final battle)) Comet sighed, "You're right. I'm going to get Dawn and pack some essentials. Can you open a portal?"

Clash nodded, his horn lighting up. The space before them tore open, revealing a spot just outside of Ponyville.

"Ready when you are."

866649 Comet grabbed her bags and Dawn and jumped into the portal. On the other side was an old mare with a wicked grin, "You're late."

Clash cracked his neck as he jumped through and closed the rift. "So sue me."

868289 "I would but it seems the world is coming to an end. Ha Ha Ha!" the old mare cackled. "There are only a few more things that need to be done. First, we have to get to the others. Then, we meet my husband. And last but not least, I'll open the portal for you." The old mare began walking away and looked back at Clash, "I almost forgot to tell you. Creation will be on the other side of the portal that I open. She has a SPECIAL plan for Dawn."

Clash raised an eyebrow. "Special plan? Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm with that."

868844 The old mare growled lightly, "It seems the others aren't here at the moment. Do you mind getting them? They shouldn't be far." ((I lost track of where they were :/ ))

[Should we move on without them?]

939588 ((I don't know :/ ))

942985>>939588>>774018
[Arackn and I were heading towards the castle on a giant golem followed by a massive army of golems and undead. Lets finish this. Hopefully.]
The immense golem slowly trudged to the castle. Mystic turned to look at Zeleph.
"Do we have a plan other than kill everyone else!?" He shouted over the roar of the wind.

982590>>942985>>939588 [Well, you are lucky I have some time for me.]
"As much as I hate it, we must protect Celestia so she can sacrifice herself, it's our main goal, but if we can kill demons, then we will do it." said Zeleph with a sad smile.

"I guess so. But why does she need to die? If its her magical power we need, then I can easily take it." He replied thoughtfully.

"Really? She have too much power to be drained like that, and even if you did it, we will need more time, and it's not something that we have a lot today" said the mare, pessimist.

"All it would take is...a gallon, maybe, of a silver/water solution, to repel the magic inside her, and a horn-piece designed to drain the magic of the user. We would also need her to willingly give her power too. The downside is that she'll probably have a hangover for a few decades and kills us all in solar fury." He explained.

982672 "But it could save her... And a hangover is better than being dead. But we don't have time to get the ingredient." said Zeleph, uncertain.
But we could use my minions. Or my friends... No, I can't ask them to do that, it's too dangerous for them, I must protect them. And maybe Celestia won't want to do that, maybe she will be mad after me? No, she is the princess, she will understand, she must understand.

"There might be another problem. If we put too much silver in the water, she could lose the ability to naturally generate magic. Depending on how alicornian immortality is sustained...she could die." Mystic said a little softer.

982729 Zeleph looked in the sky for a few moment before chuckling slightly :
"What else can we do? If we do nothing she will sacrifice herself, if we do something we might kill her. Why can't we have a happy ending?"
Zeleph looked at the castle in the distance before sighing
"Let's just hope that it will end better for us than for the demons. We will only do this if she accept it."

"It's not like we were going to shove a tube down her throat and force the water in." Mystic says with a light chuckle. He looks down at the army moving beneath him, then back to Zeleph.
"I wonder how many guards are going to shit their pants when they see this."

982803 Zeleph smiled before looking at her army.
"I hope not too much, we will need them to fight the demons. I wonder if I can make a demon undead... I never tried before, the Tartarus was out of reach, and the occasional demons weren't easy to catch."

Mystic sat and pondered for a moment.
"I don't know either. Probably not, considering demons return to hell when they die, unless they were killed with the proper items. Maybe if we-" Mystic stopped talking and started violently coughing.

982993 "Are you alright? Is it because of the amulet?" ask Zeleph, worried.

Mystic hacked up a few globs of blood and dry-heaved slightly before answering.
"Yeah. That happens often after a resurrection." He tiredly sat on his haunches. "I'll be fine."

"If you say so... Just make sure that you don't do anything stupid, it would be sad that you die because you used too much power." said Zeleph before she sat on her haunches too. "I'll try to see if I still have my link with the Element of Magic."

Mystic rested his head on the ground and closed his eyes.
"Alright. You do that." He said.

985591 Zeleph immersed herself in her magic, it was the first time that she done that in a long time. A dark purple mist began to form around her horn and grow until it covered her entirely. She looked in the magic that was linked to her and she found the link between her and the book, it was pitch black and was growing more and more powerful with the time. There was also a link between her and each undead that she had created. And finally, six little rainbow colored magic strings.

985591 Zeleph looked at the six multicolored magic strings, and try to grab them in her magic, but find that it was impossible, her magic repelled by the Harmony I should have expected that.. After some thinking, she began to analyze them. Five of them were heading toward Ponyville while the last one was in Canterlot. It was still attached to her, but wasn't active, it was like it was asleep. She tried to infuse some of her magic in the link, but it was blocked like before What should I do? Force the Element to obey me? Or be more subtle?

[Have you read Severing and Reconnection? Because this seems close to that.]
Mystic began to softly snore as he got some well deserved sleep.

986545 [No, I didn't read them, they were written by A fistful of Apple right? Because it seems that the Severing of Friendship have been deleted :twilightoops: And I still don't know what Zeleph should do.]
Zeleph was lost in her thoughts, because if she forced the Element, she could destroy the link, but it would be faster than trying to convince it.

[I think it was written by him/her, but I'm not sure. The story is still on Equestria Daily...I think. Depending on how Zeleph is, he could
A. Prove his worth by displaying high magical prowess
B. Use Twilight, who is still there, right?, to make the connection
C. Just take it
D. Wake up Mystic and see what he knows
This is all just speculation though.]
Mystic happily rolled around in his sleep, eyes flopping around like a small filly.

986645 [Zeleph is somewhere between Twilight and the Book. She have tendency to think at all the possibility before acting, but can be easily angry. Twilight is still here, but as a part of Zeleph, so she can't use her. If she try to take it, the Element could act against him since her magic is unnatural and is basically against the foundation of Harmony (The dead must stay dead). And she won't wake up Mystic since she need him at his full potential for the fight....]
Zeleph was sad and angry, the Elements are based on Friendship, or she don't know if her friends will still like her after what she did, and more, she would need a lot of time to get the Element to it's full potential. The only way possible was to use her magic to gain the full control of the Element of Magic. But if she used her magic, it could either corrupt the Element, or destroy it, or even create a feedback that will probably hurt her. And maybe even her friends... You need to do this, you know it's the only way possible to defeat the demons, we can't fight them in the Tartarus like that.
Sighing, she began to conjure her magic, the dark purple mist surrounding her grow in size, her eyes becoming white.

Mystic continued rolling and eventually slipped over the edge. The magic of his amulet kept him attached to the side of the golem and he rolled around its head.

Zeleph glanced at the vampony, making sure that he was okay, before beginning to use her magic on the link between her and the Element. It was a hard battle, the magic of Harmony was powerful, the more magic she used, the more magic the Element opposed her. Slowly the magic of the Element began to slowly back off, as Zeleph was biting her lips. She couldn't use all of her magic, or else the link would be broken, but if she used not enough, the Harmonic magic would feedback and hurt her.

Mystic rolled around the entire head of the golem and bumped into Zeleph, then proceeded to roll back again, snoring loudly.

When Mystic bumped into Zeleph, it distracted her for a few second, enough for the Harmonic magic to backfire and nearly touch her, but she managed to stabilize the situation. It's bad, if he hit me again, I won't be able to stop him... I must force it, I don't have enough time. It's double or nothing.
She then process to use all her magic in one spell, her horn glowed like a dark sun before she unleashed her magic on her link with the Element. As soon as she did that, she fell on the head of the golem, unconscious.

986778>>986801 The old mare kicked the sleeping ponies hard. "Wake up, you have a job to do." A frog hopped on her head, "About time you got here," she growled as she threw the frog to the ground. "We're going to need your help with this." The mare's horn glowed, an aura surrounded the frog. In a flash, the frog was replaced with a blood red stallion wearing a dark cape and armor. His hair flowed like a river, his eyes were a bright crimson, and his grin was a frightening smile only a predator could have.

"It has been too long," he said, "Tell me how fair my children are."

986857>>986850
[Yay, you're back!]
Mystic quickly got up and looked at the two newcomer's.
"How the hell did you get here?" He asked them, gesturing to the fact that they were on a giant golem.

986857>>986901
Zeleph began to open her eyes "Who are you?" she asked, angry.

• Viewing 3,251 - 3,300 of 3,268