Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 3268 )
  • Viewing 3,051 - 3,100 of 3,268

[Sure, one more.]

Clash chuckled at the audience's chanting for an encore.

"Now how am I gonna top the last song? Well, I'm sure as hell gonna try!"

746176 The crowed cheered even louder than before! Stomping their hooves and clapping til they were bruised and had dry throats. The song ended and an announcer called Clash out, "Looks like we have a winner! Everypony put your hooves together for Clash! ... If you haven't already."

Clash bowed and stepped off stage, being sure to avoid the crowd looking for autographs. He started down the street.

I wonder where Comet went off to....

746205 Comet wondered through the crowd looking for Clash. She was pulled out of the audience by a wolf like pony. The wolf pony dragged her through the town and abruptly stopped near Clash. It spit out Comet and wagged it's tail, panting. Comet gave the wolf pony a strange look and turned her attention to Clash. "That was an amazing performance you did! Are you feeling better?"

Clash sighed. "Still confused, but not depressed anymore." Clash looked at the wolf pony. "And who are you, little fella?"

746407 The wolf pony barked happily, wagging it's tail. Comet pet the wolf pony as a way to say thanks. "I think it's a lycan. What's it doing here?"

Clash looked at the lycan. "I'm not sure....." He looked over the lycan, hoping to see some sort of clue or evidence of something.

746845 The wolf pony growled at Clash.

"I don't think he likes you." said a familiar voice. The old mare from earlier appeared in a flash next to the wolf pony and laughed. "Maybe it's because you smell like a cat? I do know you enjoy petting your mare's pu-"

"Shut up." Comet grumbled, "What do you want?"

"I saw the performance Clash did. Impressive, but what if I told you the entire audience were demons?"

Clash raised an eyebrow. "I would say that you were shitting me."

746937 The old mare cackled "The truth is the hardest thing to believe." she patted the wolf pony "Come along dear. I need you to keep an eye on Blood."

The wolf pony picked the old mare up and ran off.

Comet blinked and turned to Clash "What was the point of that?"

Clash shrugged. "I have no clue whatsoever."

[Can she ask about his morals again?]

746981 "What's with you and not killing? I don't see why a demon like you would have strong morals."

Clash sighed. "It's been my morality since I knew how to hold a weapon, and I don't plan on getting rid of it just because I'm not mortal anymore." He began walking, still a little upset. He wasn't just going to throw away the one thing he had stuck to for all of his life.

747028 "You can't be on the fence forever. You're going to have to choose what you are. Are you a demon or another insect to step on." Comet returned to hell, tired of being in the mortal realm.

Clash sighed. What Comet wanted him to be would only end up hurting him inside, and he couldn't do that. He decided he would look for that old mare again. Maybe she could help.

Where to look? Hmmm.....

747235 "Looking for little old me?" a soft voice whispered in Clash's ear.

Clash didn't turn around. She probably would just move again.

"I want to know: Is there any way for me to be mortal again?"

747546 The old mare cackled "No." she flatly said."You are dead. You'll just have to live with it. Haha!"

Clash rolled his eyes at the pun. "Okay, is there a way for me to not be a demon? I just don't want to be involved with hurting mortals in this war. Innocents will be hurt, and I want to stop it, or at the very least, I don't want any part in it."

747650 "You're close but far from the answer. You don't want to harm other but only for yourself. You want an answer but you already know it. What is innocence when all care for only themselves?"

Clash sighed. "I suppose it's how we act on getting what we want." He wasn't much of a philosopher, but that was the best answer he could think of at the time.

747746 "Bah! If we got what we deserve I'd be mad. Oh wait, I am! Hahaha-ha!" The old mare put on a serious face. "It's not what you deserve that you are asking for. It's what you want. If you want something you take it! Seek immortality? Take it! Desire a lovely mare? Take her! Want a life?" she placed a knife in Clash's hoof "Take it." she glared into his eyes.

Her own eyes glowed an eerie green that was made of nightmares from a million tales. Those eyes... Those eyes were like portal to your own horror. You would see what you were, what you'd become, even what you wanted. Those eyes were eyes of judgement. The old mare used those eyes to her extent and waited to judge Clash's next move.

Clash saw who he was: a mortal, fighting to protect what he believed was right. He saw who he is: a demon that tired of fighting. He saw who he wanted to be...

He saw his kid self sleeping peacefully, in a mare's embrace. A mother's embrace.

"That's what I'm missing......"

748444 "Yes. You miss a life you always wanted. A mother that was never there. You want to experience that feeling?" the old mare held Clash's hoof which held the knife between the two, face to face. "Will you take that life?"

Clash took a deep breath. "Just.... tell me what I need to do to take it." Clash held the knife in his hoof. "Whatever it takes...."

748694 "The answer is in front of your face! If you want a life you take it! Who's life do you want? Will you take the life of an Innocent child and claim his mother's love? Or will you take the life of a vile demon and ascend to a higher plane?" The old mare's eyes glowed the eeriest green possible. True judgement was about to take place.

Clash sighed and hung his head. "I'm not sure I understand....."

748782 "A knife. A life. The knife is how you take the life. Many see only one way to take a life. Very few see the other ways. The question isn't do you deserve the life you take. The question is do you WANT the life you take?" The old mare began reversing her age. While she spoke she went from an elder to a young filly. "Do you WANT to take the life of a young child? There's only two living things here. Me and you. What do you choose?"

Clash closed his eyes and turn his head away. "I want the childhood I never had. I want a mother's love."

Clash looked at the mare, who had turned into a filly. "What happens if I use this knife on myself? Where do I go? What do I become?"

748897 "There is only one way to find out."

Clash lifted the knife into the air. "I want the life of a child. I must kill a child to take it for myself." He aimed the knife at himself. "The guilt will kill me inside. Killing a child will only fill me with grief and regret. Sometimes..... You can't get what you want."

He plunged the knife into his own chest.

[Describe what happens. I don't know what happens.]

748928 The old/young mare/filly cackled. "Congratulations. You pass."

Clash's body disintegrated into pure light and just vanished.

((He went to paradise. You'll have to handle it from here. I'm going to work now.))

[But I don't know what paradise looks like!:fluttershbad: I shall wait..... patiently.....]

Comment posted by Daemic9 deleted Feb 28th, 2013

741621 "Now, my dear Mystic, we make the MAGIC!" said Zeleph before putting the pile of stuff aside, while taking a few black candles, bones powder, a kris, a few vials and a black and red crown that she put on her head. "This crown is an ancient artifact, it was with my alchemist equipment, I don't remember why I put it here. I made when I was bored, so maybe it's because I gave it a lot of power, or maybe it was just because I liked it. Well it's time to see, even if I don't need more power to make the ritual, having a boost of magic can be interesting."
She erased the circle of runes and began to draw a pentacle around her. She then put a candle at each point of the pentacle, and open one of the vials and dropped a drop on each candle, a green smoke appeared when the drops touch the flames of the candles. " I need you to give me a constant influx of magic while I'm doing the ritual, just make sure to don't touch the pentacle. It can either kill you or take all your magic. The ritual will last a few minutes, and it requires a huge amount of power, can you do that?"

749324 [5 second between our comments! Sorry that I don't have answered sooner, but the world currently hate me. I had to deal with him]

Mystic waved a hoof dismissively.
"Pffft. I have like, 15 pounds of amethyst. Watch."
To demonstrate the power of his amethyst, Mystic lined up all the pieces he had into a straight line. He sent a tiny spark into on end of the amethyst rod. A line of red traversed the rod to the very end, and it unleashed a giant flame. There was nothing in the way of the flame, so nothing was burned. He trotted back a few paces, then pointed the rod at Zeleph.
"Just say when and I'll start pumping this with magic. Be careful though, overdoses of magic can feel pretty good, if you know what I mean."

[its all right, the world is a jerk]

749351 "Twilight know that sensation, the first overdose of power she had was when she was 6, and it wasn't the last one. But she is me now, and I can't have an overdose of magic. But I will be wary, if I get too much magic, she might explode or turn to ashes. Start pumping the ritual with magic after the pentacle begin to glow." said Zeleph before beginning to incant. After a few seconds the pentacle began to glow with a dark green.

Mystic's horn glowed lightly as he pumped minuscule amounts of magic into the rod, but the other end was unleashing magic in much larger quantities.

749397 Shade, still continuing the incantation, took the kris and cut open her chest. A huge amount of blood began to pour out of her body, the blood then filled the runes. A red mist formed around the pentacle and extended to the swamp who began to 'boil' at the contact of it.

Mystic kept putting magic into the rod, but he was getting bored. He started to draw stick figures in the dirt beneath him.

749443 749174 [Can I chose the amounts of soldier I resurrect, or do you use your D10?]

749459>>749174
[probably the D100, maybe 3 times. Big bog/swamp thing.]

749470 [Well, I was more thinking of doing it for a percentage of the dead soldiers. They are at least 500-1000 skeletons in there. Most of them were killed during the battle between NMM and Celestia, but they are a few wild animals, some ponies who were lost and died here, and members of others races like minotaurs.]

[I see...but the D100 would give more accurate percentages.]

749508 [That's right... I really need 1 : to sleep more 2 : don't be sick every month.]

[that must suck. I only get sick once every two years. But when I do get sick, it always knocks me on my ass.]

749174 Blood Rush trotted up to his mom. "What the hell are you planing?"

His mom laughed madly, "You'll see. And I thought I told you to stay home."

Blood flinched, knowing he was in trouble.

"Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to..." Blood's mom plowed her hoof through his chest and pulled out a red gem, "Ground you." she laughed as she made her way to Sweet Apple Arches. Blood's body quickly decomposed and was reverted to a pile of mush in a matter of seconds.

Clash found himself in a pure white room. The only things that were there was a pencil, a pallet with the basic colors, and eraser, and himself.

((I always thought of paradise as something you make yourself, both philosophically and literally. Oh, and Blood's dead now... kinda))

Clash looked around the blank white room. He looked himself over as well.

Coat, check. Hat, Check. Wait, something's missing..... No way......

The essence of sin had been removed from Clash's body. Everything that vile machine had done was gone. Clash smiled and looked around once more.

"Hello? Anypony there?"

750734 ((use the pencil to draw a mouth. Or should I send you help?))

• Viewing 3,051 - 3,100 of 3,268