Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 3268 )
  • Viewing 3,001 - 3,050 of 3,268

729342>>737575
((Yeah, but I figured that Zeleph would find Mystic.))

Mystic walked through the everfree forest.
"Dammit, how could I forget? I don't even know where she'd be."

Comment posted by Frost Bear deleted Feb 24th, 2013

737690 Twilight was walking in the Everfree, following the magic of Mystic.
His magic is getting stronger, we have almost find him.
We have find him. thought the Book before they saw the cyan unicorn.
"Oh, you are here? Great, I need your help with something, come with me, you will tell me what happened on our way."

"Alright," Mystic said while following Zeleph, "tell you about what, though?"

741089 "What happened with the family of this vampire, Blood Rush. Will they help us?"

Comment posted by Daemic9 deleted Feb 24th, 2013

"Oh. Yeah they will help us. Blood Rush's mother said that she can use the Silver Army's blood to open a portal to Limbo. After she kills them for their blood, you could use your necromantic power to ressurect the army. Where were you?"

741229 "Taking information about the Black Hole Sun. You never have enough information about your opponents. Anyway, I found a swamp with a lot of corpses, it must be where the armies of Nightmare Moon and Celestia had fought. Do you think you can help me channel the magic for a ritual?"

"Uhnn...hold on a sec..."
Mystic started to search through his bags and pulled out an amethyst the size of a foal.
"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I can help you with that."

741298 "Good!" Said Twilight, as they enter into the swamp "We need to find somewhere elevated like a little hill or something"

Mystic nodded and started to look for elevation. He soon got bored.
"So...nice weather we're having?"

741350 "Yes, you can say that, even if there too much tree for us to see the sky." said Twilight as they see a hill in the distance. "Finally, I'll make the runes, do you need to prepare your gem?"

Mystic looked at the amethyst. He quickly brought out one of his hammers and smashed it into numerous smaller shards.
"Done."

741426 "It was fast, good" said Twilight as she finish to write runes in a circle and began to fill them with dark magic. "First, I need to get some stuff that Pestilence left in the cemetery of Ponyville, don't move, teleportation can be dangerous when used with runes." she add before a green light began to appear on the center of the circle and grow larger and bigger until it reach the size of an adult pony and then explode, a pile of objects appearing where it was.

"Alright, what's next?"

Because of their new position in the demonic army, Comet and Clash were far too powerful to be on the mortal plane for more than a day. After getting through a portal they now had 24 hours for Clash to do his thing.

"Where should we start first?" Comet asked.

"My My My... What do we have here? Two demons overexcited to invade this world?" an old mare cackled from behind them.

The Two turned around. A bloody spear went through Comet's leg. She screamed in agony and fell over.

[pssst, you forgot to notify him]

737575 The old mare laughed at Comet. "I expected a demon of your level to ignore a spell like that." she trotted to Clash with a stern look, "What is the real reason you're here?"

Clash, in his mortal form, stepped in front of Comet to protect her. He leveled his shotgun with the old mare. His dual-colored eyes blazed with repressed anger.

"We came here to relax a little. Demons can't cook for shit."

745114 The old mare pulled the shotgun to her chest with a sadistic grin. "Do you really have the heart to murder an Innocent old mare?"

Clash flicked the safety off. "You shot my mare in the leg. I'm a little angry with you right now. Yeah, I do have the guts, but I'm also not mindless. I'm giving you one chance to walk away. And if I see you again, no second chance."

745131 The old mare cackled madly. "Killing me will prevent anyone access to a portal to Limbo, meaning that the only way to stop the demon invasion and possible end of the world can not be done!" she grabbed the shotgun up to her temple, "Now we'll see what you really are. A hero that helps the Innocent or a demon that craves destruction."

Comet glared at the mare and Clash. "Kill her. Kill her and we can be together forever. We won't even have trouble with those heroes since they won't be able to do anything. It's a win win situation for us and all demons."

The old mare smiled "So what's your decision? Be a hero and ascend to a higher plane of existence? Or give into lust and destruction by murdering an entire world?"

Comet growled "Just shoot her already!"

Clash lowered his head, his eyes becoming shrouded. He frowned. His voice was soft.

"I promised myslef I would never kill an innocent...."

Clash dropped the shotgun and held the mare up by the threoat with a hoof. He looked her dead in the eyes.

"What do you mean, 'ascend to a higher plane of existence'? I'm a demon. I'm as low as I can be."

745157 The old mare burst into laughter. "That's the thing about going as low as you can get. There's nowhere else to go but up."

Comet grumbled "What are you doing? Kill her! She's the only way those heroes can get to Limbo and ruin our plans! With her out of the picture, we can have everything!"

Clash looked back at Comet. His eyes held sadness. "But I'll harm innocents. That is the one thing I vowed never to do."

Clash looked back at the old mare. "Elaborate, if you would be so kind."

745180 The old mare and Comet shook their heads.

"My goodness, you're dense. Just because you're a demon doesn't mean you can redeem yourself. You decide your fate. Fate doesn't decide where you go, you do. Fate is just an illusion to keep you where you are. Does the mark on your flank determine your future? Or is it you that decides what path you take?" the old mare's voice was serious and full of archaic wisdom.

"Kill one, kill 1000, and we live happily ever after. Who cares if they all die? What matters is us and only us. We take what we want and slaughter anyone who stands in our way! It's not like we know any of them, so why should we not harm them? We'll being doing a lot of harm regardless of the old mare living. But we should take the chance to end her so our demon brethren won't have to waste their lives protecting Limbo!" Comet glared daggers at Clash "Kill her and we can have the world!"

Clash roared in frustration, tossing the old mare to the ground. His head hurt. He needed to relax. His morals were just put into question by both his marefriend and a stranger. He walked off towards Sugarcube Corner. He needed to be alone right now.

Some apple pie wouldn't hurt either.

745209 Comet glared at the old mare. "Never send a stallion to do a mare's job." she giggled as she summoned a whip that wrapped around the old mare's neck. She then tugged it so tightly that it caused the mare's head to pop off. "There. Now Clash doesn't have to worry about you." Comet began trotting away but stopped as soon as she heard the familiar laughter.

"I do not die that easily." the old mare's head spoke.

Comet stared at the severed head, eyes dilated. "What are you?"

the old mare's body placed the head back on and she cackled wickedly. "That's a mystery none can solve. I am but I am not. I'm here and everywhere. I'm alive yet I'm dead."

"So Clash killing you wouldn't have done anything?" Comet realized.

"It was merely a test. A test he's yet to pass. A test you have failed countless times. Once he passes, you will never love him. Once he fails, he's all yours." The old mare giggled as she trotted off, disappearing in the shadowy fog.

Comet blinked with fear. The... thing that looked like a mare was gone, but the feeling of her presence lingered. With a shiver Comet walked to Sugarcube Corner, hopping Clash would be there.

Clash sat at the bar, in the exact same spot he always did, eating apple pie like he always does. He cracked a smile as he tasted the familiar sweetness. His new stature caused him to tower over normal ponies, but no one bothered him or acted scared of him. He finished the pie and set the plate aside, along with a few bits. He rested his head on the table, sighing.

Mrs. Cake looked at him. "Everything alright, dearie?"

Clash looked up with a small smile. "Just figuring out where my morals stand."

The baker nodded in understanding and walked down the bar to another customer.

745342 Comet walked in to Sugarcube Corner, looking pale. She sat next to Clash and gave him a worried look. She petted his back and sighed. There were a few 'daws' coming from the back of the store.

Clash made no move to acknowledge her presence. He was just confused, but as much as he anted to be alone, he couldn't turn away Comet. He just sighed. A tear ran down his cheek.

745394 "That old mare tricked you." Comet whispered. "I tried to kill her and she just put her head back on like it was nothing! I don't even think that was a pony at all. Clash, I'm scared. Not just for me but for you. Whatever she said clearly affected you. I don't know what I can do to help." she nuzzled Clash.

Clash held a hoof up. Dark energy swirled around it like mist. He seemed to stare into it, like it might hold the answers.

"Do you know how much I hate being a demon, Comet? How much I would give to be mortal again?"

745465 Comet tilted her head, "I wouldn't know. Becoming a demon was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't imagine why anyone would not like it." she frowned.

((THE REPLIES ARE OVER 3000!!!))

Clash looked into the darkness, his eyes full of sadness.

"I could actually die, and rest. I don't want to live forever, Comet. If I do, I'm gonna have to hurt ponies who don't deserve to be hurt. That scares me more than anything."

745649 "Who cares if they deserve it or not? If they cross your path, it's their fault." Comet held Clash's head and gazed into his eyes, "And we have eternity together. I thought you would love that."

Clash sighed and kissed Comet on the lips. "I love you so much. Don't you ever doubt that. But.... It hurts me inside every time I hurt somepony who has done nothing wrong."

Clash felt more tears stream down his cheeks.

"So imagine how much I'll hurt after the war."

745813 Comet slumped on the bar. "Ugh, you're so depressing. Why did we come here if it was only going to make you cry? Everyone dies in wars. That's what makes it a war. If we just talked to mortals and they were ok with us ruling over them, we'd have a diplomatic agreement. But we both know that will never happen. We just have to take what we want and not care who says you can't."

((Looks like we have complete opposite morals between these two :derpyderp2:))

[Can that old mare come back? Also, I'm gonna start a small event,]

Clash gave her a look of annoyance. "It hurts me, Comet. I don't know how much clearer I can make that. I can't bring myself to hurt others who are innocent. I just...."

Clash got up from the bar.

"I need some alone time."

Clash noticed a poster n the wall.

ROCK N' ROLL PONYVILLE!

Now is your chance to perform on stage with no auditions! Show Ponyville you rock!

Town Square, 5:00-12:00

Clash smiled and looked at the clock. 3:45. He had something to do this afternoon. He exited the store, walking down the street. A quick walk should pass the time.

745858 ((That old mare is my mom! :pinkiegasp: Did you expect that?))

Comet noticed Clash look at a nearby poster. She read it and smiled. She would've gone after Clash but knew it was best for him to get some fresh air. To keep her occupied she went to a nearby poker table and played until a quarter til 5.

[Comet's mom? Well then, that explains a little bit.]

Clash made it to the town square, where chairs and a stage were set up. A sign-up sheet was next to the sheet, and Clash added his name. He sat down in the front row. Apparently, contestants could play whatever they wanted, and could stay onstage as long as the crowd wanted them up there. He planned to rock the stage.

745953 ((I meant Blood Rush's mom. she's the one that has to be kept alive so everyone can go to Limbo, remember?))

It was almost 5 and Comet won a heavy amount of bits from the stallions she played against. She thought it was odd that they were playing strip poker seeing as none of them wore cloths. Still she made money and was about to enjoy Clash's show. She sat down near the stage in the town square and waited for the show to start.

It was Clash's turn on stage. He went on with a blue electric guitar. He went up to the mic, and introduced himself.

"Name's Clash. I'll pick up the pace after, but for now, I'm gonna play a certain song that's close to my heart. Feel free to sing along if you know it. I'm sure a lot of you do."

746017 ((Nickelback? meh.))

Comet was iffy about the song Clash played but stayed put to see if there would be any improvement.

[Why you hating on Nickleback?]

Clash felt much better after playing the song. "Alright, now, let's rock for real."

The crowd cheered.

746074 ((They're not my cup of leaf juice.))

Comet smiled as Clash played. The crowed was pleased and rocked with the music. When the song ended the crowed (and Comet) hollered for more.

Clash looked out to the crowd of cheering ponies.

"You want some more?" The crowd cheered even louder.

"Alright then. I'M NOT HOLDING BACK THIS TIME!"

Everyone cheered and roared in the crowed! The audience enjoyed the music and threw flowers on the stage. Comet was feeling a little wet as she screamed Clash's name. The crowed started yelling his name with Comet and applauded the performance. Once it was over, the audience kept cheering and demanded an encore. Comet used demonic magic to summon a bloody rose and threw it to the stage.

((one last song? or do you think Clash won already?))

• Viewing 3,001 - 3,050 of 3,268