Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Title kinda says it all. Does anyone know a series of stories called Vampirates? If so/not, has you ever seen a crossover for it? It was such a great series and it leaves so much room to dive into that we could make it into a crossover

1859189 I've read the first book and nothing more, not because it wasn't good, but rather because I couldn't find the rest.

Not in this world! Vampire pirates FTW!
Seriously? Aww that sucks. They're great books. I personally liked Connor's side of the books more though

I remember reading two or three of them, but I think a new one never came out. Either that, or I never saw it. I only vaguely remember the details, but I think I liked his side of the story more as well.

1859879 I don't remember who that is, as it was a while ago when I read it :twilightsheepish:

I haven't heard of it, but a quick TvTropes found a page for the Vampirates series of books.

There's also a discontinued webcomic that's not connected to the above series.

Warning: TvTropes will ruin your life and contains all sorts of spoilers for those series and everything else.

1859469 That's entirely dependent on the setting. There are various traits among both vampires and werewolves that will be modified according to an author's preferences; usually in attempt to make them more unique. To demonstrate, compare Vampire: The Masquerade's rules to the classic myths:

Smiling Jack: "Well, you can still be destroyed, but forget the books and the movies. Garlic? Worthless. A cross? *Pft* Shove it right up their ass! Ha! A stake? Only if it catches you in the heart, and then it just paralyzes you. Running water? Eh, that's no problem, I bathe... occasionally...

Now, a shotgun blast to the head? Oh, that's trouble, boy. Fire? That's real trouble. Sunlight? Well, you catch a sunrise and it's all over, kiddo."

The story has ended. They finished with book 6 about..... 2 years ago i'd say

The only "vampirate" I know of is Charby.

http://www.charbythevampirate.com/comic/1

It's a pretty good read, actually! :pinkiesmile:

1863755 I might have to go back and reread them, then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12