Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

If you were to create a monster pony that had the ability to banish ponies/creatures to a pocket dimension, what sort of physical traits would you give them? Can you think of a type of monster that can be adapted to this purpose?

I'm just curious and thought I would ask and see what ideas you all had.

Banishes other people? I don't know of many monsters that do that in mythology unless you count the Fae that takes you to there world or a demon that takes people to the netherworld, but not a pocket dimension, hmm lovecraft's works might have something though, and i think there is at least one SCP that can do that. I also guess that some of the smarter monsters in fiction could use magic to create a pocket dimension.

The closest thing i can think to this is the Homuncluies Gluttony form the anime Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, his stomach would split open into a vertical mouth (with his rips acting as teeth) like hole with a giant eye in it, he can use it to pull anything in front of him into his inner pocket dimension, this can range from anything from people to parts of buildings or vehicle's.

As for me i would go with either two route's, the first is a Gazer/Beholder type monster pony with tentacle's and a giant cyclops like eye that can open gateway's to its own personal pocket dimension or just grab people and slip's between this world and it's own with little effort.
The other is a spider pony like creature that has created a pocket dimension as a nest which it attract's its prey into to feed upon or serves them to its own children (kind of like a inter dimensional Jorogumo).

7043795 The spiderpony idea does sound interesting. :ajsmug:

Thanks, i will admit that i based it heavily on the Jorogumo, mainly the versions i have seen in different media that uses illusions to hide its lair, though i will admit that a bit of the Phase Spider (from Enter the Gungeon) and maybe a little on lovecraft mythos own atlach-nacha also influenced me

It would be like a creature of pure shadow in the shape of your worst enemy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5