Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So there was this one story that I read before joining this site about Rarity, Pinkie, and Dash secretly being vampires that live off of sugar. It is an alt. Universe story and it's name was Corruption. I wanted to read it again but now I can't find it. Does anyone know what happened to the story?

The author deleted the story just when it was about to get good

Awe, that really sucks... Thanks for the information though.

6437605 Why do people do that? For crying out loud it isn't like the Internet will explode if you have too many stories on FiMFiction! (or would it?:trixieshiftright:)

Did you check FimFetch? It doesn't have everything, but sometimes it still has stories that were deleted.
Although it does NOT have one story that I read once and then could never find again about an AU Equestria where there was a strict caste system among unicorns based on their aura colour, which I asked about in every relevant forum and searched for with every freaking engine and apparently it's just gone from the face of the Internet. But, hopefully you'll have better luck.

I will sadly admit that i did this once myself, though it was a one shot and it was partly because i was embarrassed at how clunky it felt to me and i wanted to rework it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6