Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So I've seen a few pictures around of various characters from the show including the mane six and side characters who are part pony and part monster (or part animal), however I recently noticed something. All of them were mares and I haven't been able to find any of the side/background stallions as monsters (aside from Big Mac being a cannibal but that doesn't really count).

Thus I decided to ask 2 questions.

1) If anyone has seen an image of a stallion from the show where they are shown as part pony and part monster?

2) If you could combine any background stallion characters from the show with any animal or monster what would they be?

1) I seen braybern and mac as tatzlponies, and some male monster ponies OC.

2) none. I like the idea that monster ponies are receive trait tied to x chromosome so the use the same stallions as regular mares. It's also why all monster ponies for the most part have unicorn, earth pony and Pegasus sub types. So you have a earth pony type tatlzpony mare with a male unicorn you can get any of the three tribes in either genetic line, or 50% chance tatzl pony of them. Oh and a over all 2% chance of Alicorn or 1% tatzl Alicorn. Yay!

I remember seeing vampony Shining somewhere but don’t remember were and zombi-pony big mack on deviant art somewhere. sorry don’t have links.

6264825 Sounds interesting, I will have to take a look.

6264807 Well technically we all have an X chromosome. Females have XX and Males have XY. Granted I could see where the thought is coming from, after all females are the carriers for the baldness gene but they do have an additional gene that counteracts it while we males kind of suffer for it. lol.

Still I think the idea of maybe Big Mac combined with a Shark would be interesting. Or maybe Time Turner combined with a cat (my only reason for this being that Cats were often revered during the time of the Egyptian Empire and are sometimes associated with gods or the mystical).

Or time Turner shipped with Cleopurrtra. (Name I gave the sphinx cause it don't have one)

6265069 I like that idea. :raritywink:

Did you already do that as a story, or would it be okay if I used it? The pairing I mean.

No haven't used it. Cleopurrtra is just the name I use for Sphinx as she has no official name and that's just sad somekitty so cute is unnamed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7