Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,766 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

Read the possible spoiler after the trailer.
I think Tom Cruise is the Wolfman.

... I think I preferred the Brendan Fraser Mummy movies.

5672099 Ben Affleck was never in a Mummy movie.

I got the actor wrong, it's fixed now.

I'm not really impressed to be honest, it just seems like a cash grab.

5672088 That could be interesting. I have to say it would be cool if someone tried to do a monster equivalent of the Avengers and what I mean by that is a bunch of modern monster movies referring back to the old monster movies that have a connection.

5672158 This is the start of that.

5672163 Actually the start was suppose to be incredibly bad Dracula Untold.

5672735 Well the same thing happened with Incredible Hulk at first(It was meant to be the start of Marvel's universe, but was then dropped only for it to be brought back in after Thor). Trust me, they will figure out some stupid way to shoehorn in the movie somewhere in their universe.

5673027 Iron Man was in the Incredible Hulk, General Ross from the Incredible Hulk was in Captain America Civil War. I don't know what your talking about.

5673027 Also Iron Man came out before the Incredible Hulk.

5723925 Yeah, I know. Actaully I was refening to both Hulk Movies. But Yes Incredible Hulk was meant to be the starting point. But so many rewrites and backtracks, cause the writers to ignore it until they forced it back in later. This is why all the cliffhangers were never continued on. Sure we got General Ross back, but we didn't get Mastermind which literally got his introducation(As well as how he got his powers) in Incredible Hulk, as well as Hulk original love interest (Ross's daughter) is just gone..

5724066 Marvel doesn't own the Hulk movie rights.

5724076 Yeah I know, It's owned by Sony. And since they are now borrowing Spiderman, they also borrowed General Ross, but still ignored his daughter.

5724080 No Sony only has Spider-Man, Universal Studios has the Hulk.

5724086 Still they brought back Ross, but still ignored his daughter so they could force a relationship between Hulk and Black Window. As welll as ignoring the set up they did for Mastermind in Incredible Hulk.

5724104 Mastermind? You mean the Leader? The actor of the Leader broke his contract with Marvel to be in Fox's Fant4stic.

5724115 Sorry I always get his name mixed up. Still my other argument holds ground. As for the Mummy movie watching the trailer agian, I see it even more likely that they would use Dracula Untold, since in one of very first scenes in the trailer shows an army of bats that are very much in the same formation as they did in Dracula Untold.

5724126 You mean the birds? Also Tom Cruise is the Wolfman (I'm just guessing).

5724133 No, I'm pretty sure theiy're bats.

5724205 With feather flying off them?

5724211 I didn't see any feathers. Therefore bats.

5724224 I see feather in the cockpit flying around.

5724232 While I only see the bats. So let this argument end with the fact we both know a Dracula will be in this movie, or at least hinted. We will just have to wait until the movie comes out to find out who was right.

5724252 But not the same actor.

5724256 I didn't say that. I just said there would be a Dracula.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27