The Properly Organized Rarijack Group 782 members · 383 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So! As some people know, (Not a lot because I have no friends) I'm writing a Rarijack story. (Obviously) Now, I have finished the first chapter and I need an editor (Am I even aloud to ask that here?) I don't have a title for it yet and I don't know how long it's going to end up, but the first chapter will be under 5,000 words. Oh, and it's dark/sad! :raritydespair:

A tragedy?? Since when? Her getting injured isn't really a tragedy... I would maybe tag it as dark or sad, but so long as she doesn't die anyways.

Oops, I meant sad. Thanks for pointing it out.

Would love to help out but to be honest it would be my first time doing it on such a basis (I did proofreads and did help out with writing projects in a kind of editorial way but never with an internet fanfiction; but first time for anything^^). I would however also highly recommend posting this in the "Searching for an editor group" which is dedicated for helping people find editors. Good luck.

Edit: Just checked the "Looking for editors" group to send a link and noticed that you already made a request there so you can disregard the later part of my comment^^.

That's okay. Do you want to help? Because I'll accept any help that's offered, just let me know! Thank you. :twilightsmile:

(Later part of your comment disregarded. :) )

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5