The Properly Organized Rarijack Group 782 members · 383 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Not sure if this is fleshed out enough or even interesting but I need help pounding out make glaring plot holes

Here's the basic plot
Rarity is tired of bad relationships with Stallions but she's not sure about dating a mare...Applejack who has had a crush on her for awhile,wants to her to herself. But Rarity is seemingly straight,So AJ purposes a deal,If Rarity goes on a few dates with her she can either continue dating her or stop with no questions asked,what will happen when Rarity takes the challenge?

I also don't know what to call it, I'm currently going with "Just Try It?"

Here is a thing: The premise might be a little overused by now, but if handled well, it could be very enjoyable. Although one question: If Rarity seems straight, why would AJ propose a date? I would at least somewhat make it so that she considers it.

~Twi

3353917 "seems" Aj strikes me as Intelligent but misses the really vague signs but I was also thinking that Rarity maybe confides in AJ for her honesty of the issue?

3353923 That might actually be a good instigator.

As far as the title is concerned? I don't know... I never think of the title before release date xD

~Twi

"Just Try It" would be good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5