Cavalry Studios 35 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 69
Doorknobs
Group Contributor

Interesting. I listened to it and for some very odd reason, <this video> popped into my head.

Watched the video, and I have to say, you're right. It's odd to think of THAT, when the song has nothing to do something like that. But, it's a fairly interesting subject.

Doorknobs
Group Contributor

So, I made a LoL smurph account, where I will reach level 30 by only playing free champs (and never actually buying a champ)
Who wants to do the same, and then make a ranked team to troll ranked?

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I was going to start doing that thing where I buy all the champs, but still only play whatever's free that week. :rainbowlaugh:

Razorbeam
Group Admin

It's a crapplet. :ajbemused:

Doorknobs
Group Contributor

Fixed the post

I don't see what is stopping you from doing that anyways?

Hey, any chance I could get someone who enjoys editing to be an editor for me (just for NaPoWriMo)?

Is anyone here an artist? Because I would like to ask someone to draw The Armano brothers of my story. I would understand if no one can. But still, If anyone wouldn't mind too terribly...

God, I feel like Fluttershy right now, I'm always so nervous when I try to ask questions. Okay, uhm, if anyone here is familiar with the Tabletop RPG World of Darkness, do you think you could help me? I'm trying to make a massive MLP/WoD crossover, with each of the gamelines, not just one of the main three, and I've been hitting a couple of roadblocks, most notably with my Promethean. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Oh, just to let you know, Razorbeam, while it is not the same as your changelings, you inspire me to create this. Hope you like. And expect fan art in the future.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I see what you did there with the eyelids. :ajsmug:

I cannot wait for fanart! I am not worthy! :ajsleepy:

You are so! Just wait, gonna draw Apple Jack x Aurus :pinkiehappy:

Hey guys, how's the thing going? I know I haven't been very... alive, but whatever!

Also, how is everyone?

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I don't know about everyone else, but despite how stressful life has been this past week and a half, I am doing well. Even so, things have been keeping me busy, and even when I have free time I've been feeling rather... unmotivated. At least with my writing. This is the longst stretch I've gone since posting HoaD without writing a chapter, and it's starting to piss me off. :twilightangry2:

As a counter-point, my efforts with Spearhead have been very powerful in the last week. I've managed to sort out much of the confusion that was holding back certain design tasks, and so I'm finally moving ahead with most of the user interface and content modules. In layman's terms, shit's finally working. :rainbowlaugh:

395646 Righto, if you need people for Alpha testing, let me know.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

"Nequeo sino te facere id, stella vulpes." ~ Stella Lupus

:rainbowlaugh:

Doorknobs
Group Contributor

Google translate doesn't know what the fuck you are saying.
Also, how representative of Diablo 3 is this quote

"Click click click click click loot click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click sell click click click click loot click click click click click click click click click click click click click click level click click click click click loot click.
*checks clock*
Click sell click click click click click level click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click loot click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click trade click click click click click click click loot click."

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 69