Adventure Fics of ALL Types 1,132 members · 4,367 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Spike, the dragon, the assistant, the dragon behind the curtains, the back-man, goes on a journey.
Because of an old mistake, something very important is taken from him. Spike marches on, alone, away from his friends and family, to bring it back to him. He will traverse strange, foreign, and perilous lands, meet strange, foreign, and perilous characters in his great quest. He runs and fights ancient entities that nip at Equestria's great cities.

All to bring back his Twilight.

Would you partakers of great adventure fictions care to read this story, An Alicorn's Folly and a Dragon's Ascension, and see where the quest takes you?

Inspired by The Descendant's amazing story, Zenith. The story has similar elements, but I take my own, completely different path.

Inspired by The Descendant's amazing story, Zenith.

I thought the description sounded eerily familiar.

3101305 I hope I don't give off the air that I copied his idea or anything. I even asked the dude if it was alright I posted an inspiration of his story. He actually encouraged it, great guy that he is. Anyways, it's really only similar in the most concise premise that I gave here.

Oh, I'm sure it's a lot different.

Hell, Zenith isn't even really like its description.

3101370 ....

so you gonna give mah story a read :raritystarry:?

I gave it a look.

This one is on my fave list. It's worth a read, imho.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7