Pokémon Fics 1,670 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I can't explain it any better than TyranitarTube. Please enjoy!

Looks like Popplio's gonna get a WHOLE lot more respect now! :pinkiehappy:

5234217 Yup! I bet we're all glad Popplio is now going to probably get some of the needed respect it deserves!

This happened with Froakie as well. :rainbowlaugh: Everyone hated it, but then BAM, Water/Dark type, and everyone loves it.

Okay, if this leak turns out to be accurate, then each type of starter Pokémon will have had at least one type in their ranks. Same goes for the type.

I think that's actually kind of neat, if this leak was accurate and the types weren't mixed up.

Water and Fighting? Fire and Ground?

I'm between to choose Popplio and Litten.

My god, could you imagine ANOTHER Fire/Fighting type. :pinkiegasp:

It's a 50/50 chance... :raritydespair:

Both have excellent capabilities.

Litten would have a fully immunity to Electric, several resistances, and only TWO weaknesses from the usual three of mono-Fire types. Popplio would have more weaknesses with Fighting on its side, but would be a powerhouse, as most Fighting types are. Not to mention the Fighting type in general is just a very good type.

Choices, choices... My blood is still bound to Litten though.

I'm bound to Fighting types, because the majority of them are sweepers.

Yes, I can imagine it, but I hope we don't see that combination again anytime soon, at least not anywhere near a starter.

By the way, remember how I told you I was leaning toward Rowlet in that other thread? If this leak isn't misleading, I'm actually not sure which one between Rowlet or Popplio I'll want to start with now. I may end up just flipping a coin. :derpytongue2:

Yeah, three Fire/Fighting types are enough. :rainbowlaugh:

The grass starter's final form typing will most likely remain as Grass/Flying. That type combination is x4 weak to Ice.
The fire starter's final form leaked typing is Fire/Ground, giving it a x4 weakness to Water.
The water starter's final form leaked typing is Water/Fighting, with no x4 weaknesses. And since it's a water type, it can learn water moves and can most likely learn ice moves. :pinkiesmile:

People believe any supposed 'leaks'. Guys, there were 'leaks' for the other Gens and people believed them but THEY WEREN'T REAL. He's probably faking it for the views.

Now I'll just sit here and wait for you all to bash me for being wrong. I'll just wait until you get close enough so I can hit you with my THUNDERBOLT.

The perks of being a Raichu man.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13