Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Michael Bay
Group Contributor

Your Welcome, Internet.

And thus brutalassmaster came up with a cunning plan to get his alternate persona "Micheal bay" banned in order to make himself look good, or to just start an escapable shitstorm he can hide from if it ever stops being funny.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475307 OR mabye I know he won't do shit when he finds out.

Answer this, If I was Brutal, how were we on at the same time just a few days ago? Why would I be trying to get him Banned? Why would I have sent him a computer virus in his E-Mail?

Maybe you both want to kill each other off and become the scatman.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475326 Or he slept with my mom.

Well that just solidifies it, Brutalassmaster just happens to be a crazy motherfucker.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475331 Wait, Solidifies what?

I tire of this. I'm off to read fanfic's.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475333 Wait, no what does it solidify?

Go home mr.bay, you're drunk.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475335 I'm not drunk. That fucker really did fuck my mom!

Are you his girlfriend?

475345 What? I will find you and beat you to an inch of your life and then rape you. fuckin' whore*

475355 Probably

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475359 Fuck you bitch. I got 2 years and a black belt on your ass.

475355 I will neither confirm nor deny that at this time.

Y'know what, fuck brutalassmaster. He's an immature faggot. Lets remake the group into something else entirely just to piss him off. In addition I'll give you multiple facts about him that are sure to result in a banning.

Alas there was always a nagging feeling that brutal could never as intellectual as yourself, he's simply too immature.Perhaps I was too hasty while proclaiming you were one and the same.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475362 You do realize how stupid that last parts sounds right? I mean, it's blatently trying to get on my good side. Nice try though.

Yea it was wasn't it. Forget I said anything.

475371 God dammnit, Go to plan B *Grabs Bay and throws in an unmarked white van)

At least make questionable object admin.

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

Dafuq what happened another revolution!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

475376 What do we do now!?

475523 I don't fucking know! My pissed off Ex-girlfriend hijaked the Equestrian Nazi Party! There is nothing in the Troll Handbook for that!

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

475570 fucking great...:facehoof:

You do realise what'd happen if I become an admin right?

475810 Yes, everything would be all, "Equality" this, "Women's rights" that.... sickening.

To be frank I have no idea.
This boats kinda sunk anyway.
Its just Brutal and his cock puppets and they're hardly worth dicking with.

475940 Cockpuppets? I have not engaged in sexual intercourse with Micheal Bay for at LEAST 2 months. and I have not touched wrathofgod......yet :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

475930 Glorious as in equality, womens rights?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30