Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

... the Earth Pony Revolution!
Because the coding for groups is fucked up, and no one cares enough to fix it.
Also because we are, like, strong and stuff. I guess. Mighty! Mighty! Kill the Whitey!

459016 Good thing i'm red and my Unicorn wife and foal are lavender. Also for a Earth Pony Supremesist you are spending alot of time in the USM.

You won't confuse me with your fancy colors!

And I am no kind of supremacist. All are equal within the herd. It is no fault of ours that the culture of pegasi and unicorns encourages y'all to be wasteful and foolish with your abilities.
Fortunately, there will be a number of programs put in place by the revolutionary government to ... "correct" your eccentricities.

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

459083 "alot" is not a word

459097 By correct I think you mean slave labor. Wich was why the USM was put into place in the first place, to stop Earth Pony aggression, and world domination.

459134 Who's side are you on?

It is not aggression. It is a simple democratic process by which the will of the ponyletariat is expressed. Is it the fault of Earth Ponies that they are in the majority? Nay. Nor is it our fault that most Pegasi and Unicorns are convicted felons and therefore unable to vote.

459536 It's the same way with our group, only with Unicorns and facism. Instead of fighting we should work together to eradicate the Pegasi! They are the real enemies of the state and are a threat to both Unicorns and earth ponies. With their ability to walk on clouds and fly. Think about it, has a Unicorn ever dropped an airiel bomb on you?

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

459577 We pegasi are not worthy enough to attack the great Unicorn empire!

zel

Airiel is an American shoegaze band from Chicago, Illinois, characterized by their melodic take on the shoegaze style.

Is Airiel bomb a reference to club or what?

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

459493 "who's" means "who is" or "who has". The correct word to use here is "whose" :moustache:

I thought he was talking about fish people. One time, a singing fish woman was dropped on me. I killed those responsible and their families. I burned the entire town to the ground and took an enormous poop on it.
Then, I realized I should probably rape something while I was at it, but all that was left were these chickens. I fucked a lot of chickens that day. That's why they call me the Chicken Fucker...
What were we talking about? I forget.

zel

459736 They did not have any fish left? Weird.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13