Equestria Daily Rejects 270 members · 307 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I swear, I've submitted my story three times, I've made all the edits they suggested, and they still won't take it. They don't even say anything about the content of the story. There's nothing about characters or the plot itself or if anyone's out of character. It's all subjective crap that has nothing to do with quality. They won't even read past the first couple of chapters. They're not going to take it no matter what edits I make.

Welcome to the party pal. Besides... I still want one of my stories to at least get featured in a post on the website or be shown in the Fanfic posts on any of the Character Celebration days. :/

Equestria Daily is the undisputed sycophant supreme among Mlp fan sites. So yeah, it does.

They won't even take requests for making topics that are about anything prior to G4. A couple of months ago, I asked them if they can create Megan Williams Day in honoring the franchise's first protagonist and major character, and their claim was that there weren't enough results online to warrant that. Just recently, I asked them to do a sound off on there should be a return of Megan and even her siblings on a future MLP generation, and I was told that they can't do it due to the claim that most wouldn't know who they were to even ask it as if they could easily explain it. Overall, Equestria Daily calls themselves the ultimate MLP fans site yet they don't seem to want to do anything that is before G4. I don't think that they're saying that they can't do it, I think that they're saying that they won't do it. In other words, I feel that they're using excuses rather than reasons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4