Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I've been going through Digimon Tamers again and rediscovered my love for the show. The last episode of it gave me an idea. Where Takato spots the portal to the Digital World and goes through it on his own. But he doesn't end up in the Digital World but rather he ends up in Equestria. And curiously enough, so are the digimon partners of all the tamers. Reunited, Takato and Guilmon have to figure out a way back AND help the ponies defeat a new threat to their world.

What do you think?

If you want to do it, go right ahead. However, are you taking into account the events of Runaway Locomon. But to be fair, I'm sure you'll be able to make this story happen since that movie takes place after the last episode of tamers.

Tamers is my favorite Digimon series. It felt more grounded, and more matures in some places. It's the first series I can remember where the final episode left me sobbing. So if you're going to write a Digimon Tamers crossover, I will gladly read it.

Yeah I was thinking it would be post series but pre-Locomon

A cliffhanger for some is just the beginning for fanfiction writers.

Go for it, seems interesting, I might actually go and rewatch Tamers myself, I love that Season, my fav character is Beelzemon/Impmon

Go for it dude Tamers was one of my favorite seasons of Digimon and Gallantmon/Dukemon looked so badass in his Crimson Mode.

all funny and cute momments with guilmon, Pinkie pie, Fluttershy.:rainbowlaugh::raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8