The Harmonic Council 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 200
AimBot
Group Admin

373369 I'm glad I don't play Minecraft, because then I'd be expected to build massive things like that.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373373 Your not expected to build massive things, it just that creative mode makes it easy to build things like it. But good news is that I will probably have a new labtop by the end of next week. Now if only At&t or Charter would move out their high speed a little farther and I would be content with my home life.

AimBot
Group Admin

373382 Congrats on the laptop, and good luck with the high-speed. (Internet, not car chase. High-speed car chases are usually bad.)

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

373385 Yeah, I don't plan on losing drivers license before I can drive by myself. And with this new labtop I will finally be able to keep a folder of all the episodes. :pinkiegasp: I can't wait.

AimBot
Group Admin

373396 Huzzah! (Short response is short:trollestia:)

BronyRex
Group Admin

Ahh buck you all for maki.g massive amounts of posts while i must work:twilightangry2:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

374778 I didn't mean right then. I meant schedule one for once, we will probably need to make an extra Misc. thread or two. Also I didn't mean to make so many posts with Aimbot at first I was just being nostalgic, it feels like its been more then a few weeks since I joined.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Sarcasm dude:rainbowlaugh:

BronyRex
Group Admin

Sarcasn, how could you let me down.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

375231>>373403 I'm sorry Magistrate Sparkle but foul magic is preventing me from coming to your aid effectively. I will put our entire magic research division on the task of overcoming this magic, so we can aid you better.

AimBot
Group Admin

375974 HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME. Nonetheless, frustrating... :facehoof:

yes, we need to study more so we can break the magical barriers...

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376003 Yes, extremely frustrating. *Looks around command center of the Hydra class battleship H.C.S. Awesome (Rainbow Dash named it. The name is formerly in a state of review with a possible change in mind.) "Some one bring me those reports from the front, I need to know what the republic is doing" Returns to monitor* I will report back if I make any progress. *looks off screen, "Some one find general Stryker, I need to brief him immediately." Looks back to screen* General Wheat, out.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

376033 (Is that battleship water based or air based?)

*Walks in*

Somepony send for me?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376123 Ahh, Stryker. We have a situation with Magistrate Sparkle. I've already briefed Aimbot. I want your opinion on the situation. (Can be both, predominantly hovers over Harmonic Council capital. Thats if we decide to go with a more futuristic Equestria.)

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

376135 (Oh yea, btw I'm using crappy dial-up at the moment so you're going to have to fill me in on what that link is.)

Must nag my mom to upgrade internet. :twilightangry2:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376136 (must get Timelord sonic techonlogy to increase speed of own internet then send to Stryker) Some spy got to Twilight and sent her to QWOP. We need to mobilize all Magic R&D agents to counter this foul magic so we can mount a proper rescue.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

376139 (Just curious, but who thought of this whole situation? I scrolled up and it seems rather out-of-the-blue. Or is this just a little roleplay for the hell of it?)

WHAT?! How did this happen?! Where were the Guard?! How did a spy get past our intelligence sections?! Have the other magistrates been notified?! I want a full report, IMMEDIATELY!

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376142 ( :rainbowderp: What Situation?) The other Magistrates have been secured in the officer quarters on the ship. It is unknown how the spy got past the guard. All of the guard is accounted for, so force wasn't used. All secondly personal are also accounted for. We most likely won't know what happened until we can get Twilight back.

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

376147 (This whole "Twilight in QWOP" situation. Is this just a bit of roleplay?)

Where was she when the spy got to her? Did we catch that spy? How did he get past the guardsponies we have stationed around the magistrates around the clock?

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376155 ( It was on EQD, I decided to be dramatic with it, AimBot responded, thought of putting scenery in. Sorry sudden internet slow had me restart my computer when I was almost down with original post. I think AimBot could make a random fic based off of this.) I think I already established that we didn't catch the spy yet. He may still be here, We will need to go though all the stories of the guards and those that they saw interact with the Magistrates that day.

BronyRex
Group Admin

:twilightoops>>376185
What the hay is going on here

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376602 Ahh, BronyRex. (Welcome to the H.C.S. Awesome?) We need to get you briefed.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Pray do tell what is going on here:rainbowhuh:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376748 *Hands folder* Wheres what we have so far. (in other words read the posts above)

BronyRex
Group Admin

THIS IS MADNESS!:pinkiegasp:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376862 We need to mobilize our Magic research divisions immediately. Also I suggest moving the Awesome from over the city, and to a more isolated location. I have also already spoken with Magistrates Applejack and Pinkie Pie, they've authorized use of "advenced methods" to find the spy.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

376155>>376862>>376003 So did anyone succeed in breaking the magical barriers?

( Also BronyRex. Madness? This Is Sparta! Sorry I had to. )

Stryker12324
Group Contributor

377332 Yup, I used a needle. Popped it like a balloon. :twilightsmile:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377337 A.....Needle? Really?! I had all the Magical R&D divisions drop all other projects to work on this, and a needle is able to break the barriers.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Lol>>377342
The best solutions are usually the simplest.

On an off note, i have a date with real life girl later tgis week:pinkiehappy:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377419 Good for you. :pinkiehappy:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377419>>377337>>376003 Okay, I am calling an end to the alert, and returning the Awesome to its stand-by station. (name suggestions appreciated, or it can stay as Awesome, RD might just name a ship that.) Stryker, you can return to your Command Center if you wish or for convenience you can stay on the Awesome. AimBot, keep up the good writing. BronyRex go make sure everything is ready for that date.

AimBot
Group Admin

Speaking of writing... I just came up with an amazing idea that may rival Alteration. But never mind that now. I'm glad I've at least been acknowledged.

BronyRex
Group Admin

377477>>377477lololiloloooooooooooooooooooooooool

AimBot
Group Admin

377483>>377483>>377483

Y U REPLY TO ME TWICE?

BronyRex
Group Admin

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp:

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377477 Is it about.......... You know what I have no idea. Also when have I ever ignored you?
Good pic by the way. We still have to meet up when the UBR is founded.

BronyRex
Group Admin
AimBot
Group Admin

377495>>377489 Wheat, my fine Major, you've never ignored me. I just like being involved in things. Involved with people! Through the internet! What's the UBR? And BronyRex... Don't start this crap again. Really. Don't. Just...

:pinkiecrazy:DON'T.

BronyRex
Group Admin

377499>>377499
But i want to open a portal to equestria through fimfic by breaking the internet here

AimBot
Group Admin

377503>>377503 Stop replying to me twice! I keep thinking Wheat has responded too, damn it! And no! If we do that, then everypony'll get in. Remember, we have to be careful about who we bring.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377496 Its something from the blog where me and AimBot met. 377486 I have to try and figure out whose blog that was so I can see if its still there.

BronyRex
Group Admin

I thinl the council is good for entry:pinkiecrazy:377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506>>377506:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

AimBot
Group Admin

377510 JESUS H. CHRIST! STOP IT. STOP IT. JUST STOP. :ajbemused:

377509 Possiblydominator maybe? Or perhaps it was Crowley... Maybe iloveportalz0r... I don't know.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Sorry
My inner pinkamena came out for abit to play

AimBot
Group Admin

377515 *Cough cough* That's what she said. :trollestia:

377509 Remember that game?

BronyRex
Group Admin

Hey you know how my inner pinkamen like to play. He has killed the internet on multiple occasions

AimBot
Group Admin

377522 And I'd prefer if he KNOCKED IT THE BUCK OFF. Until we figure out our plans, I'd like to keep my internet in one piece.

Innate Enigma
Group Contributor

377517 Yes, and I don't really feel like paying it again, I have to compare who we're watching and see if they have the blog still. Will post link if still there.

BronyRex
Group Admin

Hey, i sont control him. Hes started by late night delayed sugar rushes

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 200