Followers of Discord 3,185 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

As an equal parts Whovian and Brony the whole 50th anniversary business with DoctorWho has me both excited and curious.

When will the Bronies have their big 50...?
G1 Aniversary April 14 2034
G4 Aniversary October 10 2050

So my question is this. Which will you celebrate, Why, and most importantly....

How will you PARTY!

I knew I couldnĀ“t be the only one who noticed that :D *gives you a cookie*
here for proving me right xD

Soooo I probably would celebrate both simply because when I was a little girl I always played with my little pony dolls (do you say dolls?? Sounds kinda weird to me as if they were human)
And now since G4 Im a brony to the core :heart:
And how?...mhhhh maybe the G4 one with a marathon watching all seasons aired to that day :D
And the G1 one?......I have absolutly no idea xD

I prefer G4 to be honest, because of several reasons.
First and foremost: Discord. I am a fan of John de Lancie, and any fic crossover with Star Trek is an instant favorite of mine. :yay:
Second: G4 series are the first i saw, so it will always be the best for me, even if i would watch the older versions.
And third: It has that slice of life feel, that is lacking from the older generations. Twilight goes a bit crazy, Rainbow Dash is an egotistical attention seeker etc.
And of course, the marathon of the series is a must for its anniversary, along with my friends. :pinkiehappy:

Yay, thanks for the cookie :twilightsmile: i call them toys or figures myself and i guess a g4 marathon is really the only way to do it
1795548 YAY FOR DISCORD!! We al love that guy he`s why were here right :pinkiehappy: i do like g1 but i agree that g4 is MUCH better.

It seems that an MLPFIM Marathon is the way to go then :moustache: i now have 37 years to convert all my friends and family into bronies :rainbowdetermined2:

Ill start with the star trek fans

well, it would actually be 2060 for a fiftieth anniversary, but forty's a good number too!

I'll probably be senile and in a nursing home. :pinkiecrazy:

And u will still be enjoying it :rainbowlaugh:

1797001 oh my :fluttershysad: you`re right. :fluttershyouch: so much for my math GCSE...

Don't stop believin'

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9