Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, I was looking to see if anyone had brought up this subject, and couldn't find any on this forum, but I did want to state this.

We see many familiar faces in the Equestria Girls realm that are from the pony realm, but I have caught a few comments here and there, that state they want to see Discord there. And many make outlandish theories about where he is. A Janator, Head of the School Board, Professor of Chaos theory. The list is endless. Well, I'm here to say, we have already seen Discord.

Don't believe me? Here's my proof:

Look at second 54. Right before Fluttershy whacks it, Twilight is holding a plush doll that looks just like the Lord of Chaos himself. He's the plush. No one would suspect a plush doll to cause chaos in the EQG realm. Tactically speaking that's a pretty ingenious move.

Tell me I am wrong that we haven't seen Discord in the Equestria Girls yet.

maybe next movie we see him as human? would be interesting to see a human discord and discord from Equestria talk drinking chocolate milk upside down and having fun together XD

i saw the plushie too maybe he is a celebrity of some sort in the human world and he has his own merchandise.

How do you know that's not just a harmless reference put in by Hasbro?

Im glad you were able to find a reference that the fandom discovered in 2013

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6