Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, what if a corrupted politician, who, through a mysterious event, slowly gained the power and mind of Discord, but is still tactical and precise in his plans of ruling the world. Was actually real?

That would be fun hilarious crazy and mysterious to watch all around a good story in concept but just because it’s fun and concept doesn’t mean it’s going to be fun in real life just remember make it a good story that’s all and I would love to watch, you have my vote

Tactical and precise in ruling the world.

Idk what you really mean by that cause it can also be interpreted as 'knowing the plan of how to rule the world and following the plan precisely to gain any good from it'.

That being said the real world could then be able to be bended to his will. As a politician, he'd be able to help people in ways no one else could, of course, without claiming anything to be the product of his magic and making sure the fact of his magic stays hidden to lessen the risk of being titled a 'witchcrafter'.

With goodfound reputation, he could try to candidate as a president. It's not Discord if he doesn't cheat a little. Screw with the votes, end up winning, and as president, he'd be the most wackiest man alive. He'd be able to make rules everyone else thought wasn't possible. And if someone were to talk back, well, he'd have a rule for that.

Sure it isn't the world, but this is just the start ;)

You tryna write this story? I hope so. Now I want this to exist lmao, if you are the good luck!

Yes actually, just wanted a second opinion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5