Followers of Discord 3,186 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Well Discord, what are your thoughts on "The Elements of Harmony"?

Discord: Well... I think they are a good invention, but I mean what did I do to deserve being tuned into stone? I did it for the LULZ, that's all I did it for.

Interviewer: Do you have a special somepony, or do you have a favorite pony?

Discord: Well I don't have a special somepony, but my favorite pony would have to be Fluttershy.

She is nice to rather dastardly creatures like myself.

Interviewer: Hmmm... I see your point. And your not dastardly. You are probably the best villain, probably the first to mess with gravitational wakes, and also natural occurrences in life.
You even made Fluttershy into the opposite of herself, now that takes skill.

Discord: Why thank you.

Interviewer:
If you liked this interview and you would like another or with another character just ask. And you can ask these future characters questions in the comments below, I'm DiscordedBrony and this is "MLP Interviews"

(Series still in BETA)

~Discord and DiscordedBrony

good show good show

Fluttershy is my favorite, but Pinkie Pie runs a close second. She's nearly as chaotic as I am!

1468926>>1469534>>1469537

Thanks to everyone who liked this post.

I will be doing an interview with Pinkie Pie, Luna/Nightmare Moon, Fluttershy, and my old friend Discord, I still have some more questions for him.

Thanks to all,
~DiscordedBrony

1469827 How about an asking Discord if the rumors about him and :trollestia: are true? :derpytongue2:

1470002 great idea, I will

1470142 Be sure to mention how cotton candy is pink... like what her mane was.... :trollestia:

1470352 XD Haha dont worry about that, I will make sure of it:raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10