Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Working Title: Even Gods Can Feel Fear

Basically it's been a pretty long time since Discord decided to use his powers for harmony rather than chaos. But lately, he's been having nightmares. Nightmares in which he turns completely evil and slaughters all the friends that he's made thus far. It gets so bad that he can't take it anymore, and decides to do the only thing that he can think of. He literally reaches into his mind and yanks the nightmares out of it. He then seals it away in another dimension to where nopony can get to it. But even he doesn't expect for the nightmares to take shape. They become a new Discord, one who is hellbent on destroying all life just to see if he can. Equestria begins to suffer like never before, and Discord can only blame himself. Now it's up to him to stop this new evil and save his home.

If you want to do a story based on this concept, then by all means be my guest! But be sure to give credit where credit is due.

1147008 Sounds pretty solid, I might snag that idea.

I like this idea. Please continue.:twilightsmile:

That sounds something that I would read.:heart: Continue in this story, I want to know more!:pinkiehappy:

But I would seriously be honored to have you use the idea, Mr. Regidar

1148391 you flatter me :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6