• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Your greatest history lesson


Tails suddenly stood up, "JetStream, I just want to inform you that what you have isn't just an inanimate object." Sonic nodded.

"Yeah, it's something much greater. Not that we intend to put it in a bad way." Tails nodded toward him.

"Oh defiantly not, it's not bad at all. Me, on the other hand, I'm actually impressed." Myriad just gave a stare, his mouth curved.

"Mmmhmm, so this stone-" Sonic raised his hand.

"Excuse me, but we'd like to call them Emeralds." Myriad cleared his throat.

"This, Emerald, is something, extraordinary?"

"Indeed." Tails nodded, "But the power on this one is higher than the others." Tails turned to JetStream, "So we'd both like to know what you did." he smiled. JetStream stood back, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I powered this up?" he looked at the Emerald in his possession.

"Yes, you did, and we'd like to know, or mostly me, on how you did." Tails could've been on the edge of his seat.

"Where did these, Emeralds come from in the first place, JetStream?" Corolla finally asked. JetStream's eyes widened, holding his front hoof in his way, "How would I know? I didn't even know their names until now." Sonic rose back up again.

"Then I guess we can answer that." he smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Chaos Emeralds, they are the seven ancient relics, with having mystical properties and abilities, these Emeralds hold great power." JetStream raised a hoof in question.

"What kind of things could, people and ponies, possibly do with this great power?" Tails nudged Sonic, he nodded as Tails decided to continue.

"Well, there are tons of different things. They can power machines, I used them for that same purpose, they can activate some sort of super transformation." Myriad shrugged.

"A super transformation?"

"It's a moment comparable to meeting your full potential."

"Alright then." JetStream was interested into that.

"A transformation..." he said quietly to himself.

"They can even warp time and space as well..." the family looked at the one Emerald in front of them, Tails scratched his head, "Well, of course you just can't do it with one, it would be too difficult, but a couple more could pull it off, anyway-" JetStream rose his hoof for the second time, his head hanging low because of stopping him so quickly.

"What is it, JetStream?"

"Is there any... body or pony who are the main holders of these Chaos Emeralds?" Tails scratched his chin, looking at Sonic, who just shrugged.

"Well, there's nobody that we know, but if I can remember something from our adventures, I remember Tikal saying something like...

The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller exists to unify the Chaos."

Sonic's eyes went wide open, he tapped Tails's shoulder.

"Tails, what you said JetStream has done with this Emerald. Repeat that." He remembered that JetStream somehow raised its power, but didn't have a clue to where Sonic was going with this, "The servers are the seven Chaos, Chaos is power... enriched by the heart..." JetStream picked the Emerald up.

"The controller, exists, to unify the Chaos." after seconds of thought, JetStream could feel everything just explode.

"JetStream, please, finally tell us what you've been doing." he was quiet hesitant pulling his answer.

"I would grab it from under my bed, flip it upside-down on the flat side and focus in some sort of way that it started glowing." Tails pointed toward Sonic, he rose an eyebrow.

"He was bonding!" JetStream lifted the object higher.

"Bonding? With this?" he looked toward Tails, which he nodded.

"Yeah, you focuses with the Chaos Emerald's power in mind, and in turn it made itself stronger. But anyway, you might want to keep a close eye on it." JetStream nodded with a firm smile as Corolla sat up.

"Alright, but what is the purpose of these, rather than looking like charms?" Tails turned to her.

"It's the main reason, as of now, is that it can empower beings." JetStream sat up higher.

"Empower?" Tails nodded.

"Make some living creature stronger, artificially." JetStream nodded again.

"Okay." Tails continued.

"... But if the user of these Chaos Emeralds, some how, wanted too much of what they could possibly handle..." JetStream, Myriad, and Corolla all shared stares, "It could drive them into insanity." the memory of crazy flowed by JetStream's mind, they all gasped except JetStream.

"Wow..." was all JetStream could get out.

"Yeah."

"Do these Emeralds go back further than today?" Myriad asked. Sonic nodded.

"Yeah, back ten thousands of years. Maybe even more..." Corolla was shocked.

"That's something far more older than Celestia and the Elements. Although, those two go back for some time, it isn't much in front of those Emeralds." Tails put some coincidence in the air.

"Maybe they both have been around here the same amount of time?" JetStream scratched his chin.

"Interesting..." then he realized what she said, "Wait, what? What are the Elements, Mom?" she turned to him.

"It's something I discovered in the library in Canterlot. Apparently, they're are six of them, but one is unknown." JetStream rose an eyebrow.

"Then what are the known five?" Corolla tried to recall.

"Well, lets see, Loyalty, Laughter, Honesty, Kindness, and Generosity. I've also read that Celestia has used all six of them before, but I'm still unsure." JetStream nodded.

"Thanks Mom, I'll remember that for later." Corolla laughed.

"Hopefully better than I did."

"How did you two show up here in the first place?" Myriad asked.

"We were trying to get to a portal that showed up, it was different than others..." he held out his PDA, "And this told me that exact thing." Myriad nodded as Tails continued.

"But by the time we entered, the PDA realized that all of the Chaos Emeralds were in this land..."

"Equestria." Corolla answered.

"Equestria? Hmm."

"Something wrong?" Tails shook his head.

"No, it's just that Equestria might of came from the word, Equestrian..." JetStream shrugged.

"Alright, maybe I can actually be interested to learn stuff I'm not actually interested into in the first place..." Myriad continued.

"Anyway, why are you here then?" Sonic stood up.

"We are both going to look for the Emeralds that have spread around Equestria." both parent's eyes widened.

"All over, Equestria?" Tails nodded.

"Yeah, pretty much." Sonic looked over to the parents.

"... But there's one more possible thing before we could go." they both got a questionable look, Tails continued.

"We would like to take JetStream with us." JetStream was shocked, looking at Tails.

"Me!?" There was a silence, and nothing shortly after.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next