• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterios Stones-Chapter 69

Chapter 69: Getting a Princess to her senses


And that wait didn't last too long, as they all neared the ground JetStream backed up, no matter how far apart they were. And without another thought to pass, they all plunged into the ground, where it actually left a big indent into the soil. JetStream out of hesitation galloped closer and leaned over the hole, "Are any of you okay?" he hoped to hear an answer as his ears swung backward. There was a pause before someone spoke up, "Just swell..." Knuckles replied as he poked out behind Celestia, Tails rose his arm just below JetStream's head.

"Oh..." he noticed and grabbed, pulling Tails up afterward, "Come, on..." there was a bit of a struggle before he finally was freed. He flew over JetStream's head, but luckily landed on his feet. He turned around and started dusting himself off.

"Thanks, JetStream." he nodded with a frown. Knuckles climbed up from the opposite side and dusted himself off as well.

"Well, we obviously didn't stop it completely. But it was for sure a slower fall..."

"Yeah..." JetStream ghostly replied, he leaned in to look at Celestia, "Celestia? Can you get up...?" JetStream's ill expression sickened as seconds passed, but suddenly, dirt flew in every direction as JetStream covered his eyes. As soon as it all fell, he uncovered looking at what unveiled itself, "Celestia..." he walked closer and held his hoof out for her to grab, "Grab a hold." JetStream put his hoof on the other side of hers so he could get her out, and pulled towards himself. With a good amount of force JetStream never even realized he had, she started to budge, but it cost as JetStream slid closer toward the hole. Soon enough Celestia rose from the dirt pit, this was a bad scene. Covered in metal and dirt, she was forced a couple steps forward, JetStream had to give her room so he stepped back. And even though they're back on green grass, or would it would possibly be green, somehow the colour was being sucked from their world, they were still holding their hoofs as if she was still stuck. JetStream needed to get Celestia back from this individual imprisonment. He decided to look right into her eyes, "... Celestia... are you still there...?" there was a pause. Tails and Knuckles looked at each other, curious whether they should do anything or not, they both ended up shrugging, and just let whatever happen, happen, "If you are, then could you possibly remember me..." he looked at Tails and Knuckles, "... Or any of us?" Celestia's both eyes blinked, the robotic one had the tiny purple plates spinning until they met at the center, then spin the opposite direction when they went back out, '... She will, I know... I know...' his mind went blank, he looked at the ground as he felt the guilt of not remembering something important. But then Celestia's hoof that held each other with JetStream's shifted, he looked up, and as soon as he did, 'I know, I'll remember what I said about the, lamp...' JetStream gasped, and quickly looked up, "Celestia..." after a second she blinked again, when that robotic eye blinked you couldn't miss it, "Do you, remember, about the lamp, in the cold night breeze...?" there was another pause, "Well, if you can't talk... then how will you tell me?" he sighed. Celestia pushed on JetStream's hoof, he looked at it, "Wha-...?" her hoof had a golden Aura around it, "Of course..." JetStream realized. It suddenly felt warm around his right hoof, until he realized it was Celestia's Aura, "That's your... lamp... your Aura." JetStream focused as well, his started emitting a blue color, as the scene was very quiet and peaceful. JetStream knew he wasn't very good with Aura just yet, it's like he has heard all the terms of certain words, but doesn't know their definitions or their ways in a sentence. He opened his eyes to look at his Aura, he saw it blue, but it didn't last long, 'It's like I have to keep my eyes shut when I focus, or else I lose its concentration...' JetStream looked at Celestia's right arm, "All that is stopping her from communicating, Auric and oral..." JetStream looked at Celestia's eyes, "... How can I surely know this, is you Celestia? And not the robot? ..." he spoke without moving his mouth. There was another pause, then Celestia's right, metallic hoof reached for JetStream's left. He gasped, 'Don't panic, if this is Celestia for her sake let her do it...!' she grabbed it, 'Her grip is soft, yet my hoof isn't slipping...' JetStream still wasn't sure, but a for sure moment of proof was that she responded to his telepathy. Celestia's grip on JetStream's tightened just enough to where she was holding JetStream's other hoof. JetStream struggled to get on his hind legs, 'Where is she going with this?' and as he thought Celestia brought hers and his hoof together, all of them. And since JetStream was on his hind legs, he was about standing to her height. His heart was beating rapidly, 'Don't do anything different on me... I know this is you...' and right after that, JetStream knew she couldn't make it any clearer as she rubbed the top of her head to JetStream's like a comforting mother, "... There's no mistaking, Celestia." he started to smile, and looking at Celestia, JetStream was surprised to see a half-smile. It was definitely her in there.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next