• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Finding Celestia


JetStream thought long and hard after the silence struck, "Twilight, why don't you teleport us both outside?" she faced hoofed.

"Of course, we could've thought of the earlier." JetStream was scratching the back of his head, laughing nervously. Twilight's horn glowed as she went for the same teleport spell.

"Get closer to me, are else you wont teleport." JetStream strafed toward Twilight.

"Have you ever heard a compliment on your magic use?" she rolled her eyes. They both disappeared and reappeared in the hallway.

"Of course..." JetStream posed confidently.

"Good... because you should."

"Alright, it's time to let the others out." she walked to Knuckles's cell.

"I'm going to get you out of here." her blast went straight for the opening, but then it suddenly fizzled when it hit something glowing blue, nothing happened afterward.

"What happened to the magic?" JetStream wondered as it disappeared before their eyes.

"I don't know, it must be some sort of barrier." JetStream stepped back shocked.

"It blocked your magic? Then how are we going to get the rest out?" Twilight sighed under pressure.

"I guess we'll have to leave them for now."

"But... all those robots out there..." Twilight turned to JetStream.

"Celestia is out there as well, although we may not have them along, we might have Celestia on our side, and after that she help us rescue them. And besides..." Twilight turned to the exit, "They're all safe here until they decide to do something..." JetStream sighed.

"Right, that makes a good point..." Twilight nodded at the statement and looked down the hallway.

"Shouldn't we start?" JetStream nodded.

"Of course, let me." JetStream headed for the door at the end of the hallway, he grabbed it with one hoof and slowly opened it up to where he was able to get a peek. After a quick pause, JetStream opened the door completely, "It's just stairs ahead." JetStream continued going up the stairs as Twilight followed after. The very top of the stairs was another door, he opened it slowly as well.

"What do you see?" Twilight asked as she tried to get a view herself.

"A long hallway with robots guarding it." Twilight looked like she was rubbing her hoofs together.

"Alright, we'll be in a horrible condition to be stopped now." JetStream looked back to Twilight.

"So what are we going to do then, slide past them or walk in broken parts?"

"As much as I am peaceful at nature, I rather have them not trail us." JetStream popped up smiling.

"Alright then, so what will we do?" JetStream asked.

"Hang on... Hold the door slightly open..."

"Alright..." JetStream pushed the door just a little bit further. Her magic suddenly shot through the door, she shot at an angle so it would hit the floor, and when it did a purple or pink field suddenly expanded in the hallway only, JetStream flinched as it passed right through him.

"You don't have to worry..." JetStream opened one of his eyes.

"What did you do?"

"It's a sound barrier spell. Anypony outside of the barrier can't hear anything."

'Clever mare...' JetStream thought, "That's amazing, so you used it so we wouldn't get caught by other robots, huh?" JetStream wondered as Twilight smiled.

"Yes... You ready for the robots?"

"Are you ready?" JetStream countered.

"Yes, I am." JetStream burst the doors open and galloped head on toward the robots, Twilight jumped as she saw JetStream head toward danger.

"JetStream! I didn't expect you to do this!" she galloped right after JetStream. The robots started whirring as they heard clip-clops of the hoofs galloping behind them, they turned around. And thanks to JetStream's speed, just as they turned he slid under one of them to get behind it. After he slid a good distance he jumped back up and galloped at the robot once again, as he did this Twilight blocked one of the robots attacks with her magical barrier, emitting purple particles as it hit the shield. As soon as JetStream felt close enough, he jumped and hoped to kick one of the robots down. As soon as he made contact, he went backwards in his tracks while the robot fell down, and it seemed it couldn't get back up. JetStream stopped sliding and suddenly noticed the other robot was launching an attack on him, JetStream suddenly reacted and tried to gallop to dodge, but the crane arm clasped onto JetStream's left leg, making him trip and fall. He started sliding backwards as the robot was going to throw him back to the cells.

"No, nono!" in a matter of moments JetStream was thrown into the air, which he soon passed Twilight, she could feel the air rushing as well, and hit the ground as he slid and hit the door behind them, she looked back.

"JetStream!" Twilight's horn started glowing as she faced the robot, suddenly flat two-dimensional purple stars that looked like her cutie mark was shot directly at the robot, as they hit it the stars disappeared, ending the robot by an explosion, which sent Twilight sliding back a dozen of feet. The explosion of that robot finished the other as it exploded after it. She turned around instantly to check on him, "... JetStream!"


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next