• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 466 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria and the Mysterious Stones - LunicStream1105



When a portal opens around Altamare three years after, creatures not before seen emerge.

  • ...
3
 4
 466

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria and the Mysterious Stones-Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Something in the Glassed Hill


Tails looked down in shock, "What!?" JetStream soon went to the door to open it back home.

"Com' on, Tails." Sonic jumped down as Knuckles followed. Tails flew down behind them afterward as JetStream got the door opened.

"Just like before, lets go!"

"Right!" Sonic dashed toward the exit, Knuckles followed after, being here for the first time was his uniqueness, so he just decided to follow Sonic. As it seemed he knew what he was doing anyway.

"Go, Tails, follow them and get out of here." Tails ran for the exit, only to stop for the moment.

"... JetStream it... It seems like your purposely staying here... Is there something you forgot?" JetStream suddenly got a cold flash.

"... The only thing they're forgetting is you. Go!" Tails grit his teeth, turned around and ran for it, as JetStream felt was true, but he wasn't ready for it, as he saw Tails run down and disappear after turning the wide corner, he heard another sphere exploding, JetStream backed up to where he could see outside the glass circle, 'They Dare!' he shouted in thought, like he knew this place for decades. As he noticed the circular glass was consumed inside the grey sphere, they found him, "I gotta get out of here..." JetStream turned to the door, only to notice the sphere was expanding, "No, no no!" he looked around, 'Another exit is my only way out...!' the sphere was expanding still, but ever so slowly, "..." he was staggering, looking in places he knew he already did, but then he realized the sun was getting near its sunset. That sunlight was shining on him, the light ended up shining JetStream's fur color throughout the hollowed out hill as well, it didn't matter what it meant, or what it did. JetStream knew that something has to do with this, and the Sun's light. JetStream moved out of the way of the light, he wanted to take a look at it. From the side it looked like tons of rainbows, little rainbows that you could see so vividly thanks to the dirt and dust floating around. Despite the sun being bright, JetStream poked his head in where the light hit, where the light ended up hitting the sphere just stopped instantly, you could even see the light slowly traveling to the time being slowed in those unknown things. He noticed that the light hitting his eyes wasn't orange, but it looked purple. JetStream moved his head ever so slightly and it turned yellow, as you'd see during the sunrise, he moved it again, and he noticed it changed from yellow to a cyan color, only to realize that moving seemed to change its color, "What's creating these rainbows?" he asked himself moving his head through out the sun's light. JetStream looked up, "Could it be the glass? ... What's that noise?" JetStream continuously heard a sizzling noise, he looked around. Out of mortal humor he checked his tail, but that wasn't it, he looked back to the glass, "Is that the sphere doing that?" he wasn't sure, but he decided to check anyway. He went to the stairs and went up completely to the balcony next to the window. He carefully sneaked up, trying to get a closer look, "Hey, is that...? How is that happening!?" the sun light was dissolving the grey sphere just as it hit the circular glass pane, "Wait, is it because.... that's it!" JetStream's mind connected, that rainbow created from the glass somehow is dissolving the grey sphere, "Not only that sphere, but every single one!" he jumped for joy. As soon as he stopped, he was stuck, "Wha- What!? Oh no!" JetStream trapped himself in it, if he didn't get out soon enough, he knew he'd be stuck in it forever, "Just my luck." he muttered, out of full hesitation he pulled out a Chaos Emerald, "Wait, why?...!" he realized how the Emerald looked, "Maybe these can create rainbows too!" JetStream decided to hold the Emerald in the sun's rainbow-hued light, but it didn't do anything, "What!? No, come on!" He shook it just in case it could've worked, but it didn't. Soon enough he realized, "What if it is its power?" he quietly asked looking at the stone before him. He held it out and started to focus despite the cold inside the grey spheres, where there's no sunlight, there's cold. His Aura and a glow around the Emerald he held became visible. Where the sphere had JetStream's grip is where his Aura didn't show visible. JetStream opened his eyes to realize that not only the one he held was glowing, but every single one, even the pitch black one seemed to regain its original power, "What? Those are glowing as well..." the Emeralds continuously shone brighter than a second before, soon enough it was burning the cold, grey sphere and to the point JetStream was able to break free from its grasp, "Ah-ha! I find a way out!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles made there way to the end, and went to hide from Eggman and the Time Eater, Sonic turned to Tails as he was the last out, "Shouldn't JetStream be out by now?" Tails shook his head unsure.

"I don't know, he decided to stay in there..." Knuckles and Sonic gave worried expression.

'What was he thinking!?' Sonic was all he could think at the moment. As he had to dodge Eggman's leering eyeballs.


~~~Chapter End~~~

PreviousChapters Next